Webinar: Restrictions on food marketing around the globe - About
A closer look at the latest regulatory trends to restrict food and beverage marketing as a response to the global obesity challenge
Share this post
In this webinar, Will Gilroy and Rebecka Allén will present the latest regulatory developments that may fundamentally impact food and beverage companies’ ability to connect with consumers in key markets around the globe.
What we will cover:
- From the “Chilean model” to tobacco-style restrictions: will we see a spread of HFSS sales bans to minors?
- From children to minors to complete ad bans: How regulators are now looking to restrict marketing to adults;
- A deep dive into some key markets, including Mexico, Argentina, UK, Spain, France and India;
- Self-regulation on the line: how companies must raise the bar to ensure SR meets societal expectations.
Please chose your preferred session when registering for this webinar:
- Session 1: 10.00 - 11.00 am CET | see your time zone here
- Session 2: 4.00 - 5.00 pm CET | see your time zone here
This webinar is open to WFA members only.