Spotlight: Recession-proofing strategies for creative production - About
As advertisers around the world respond to growing economic instability with frugal action, APR are offering their help to WFA members who would like to (re)evaluate their creative production plans, processes, and priorities.
Share this post
Join this session and hear from our guest speakers on actionable strategies that clients can implement today to ‘recession-proof’ their creative productions. Insights to include:
- How-to's on uncovering efficiencies within content creation ecosystem;
- Right-sizing agency staffing plans;
- Mitigating asset waste, and more.
We want this session to be interactive and tailored to WFA members’ needs. WFA is now collecting questions from its members. Either pre-submit your questions or store them up – our guests will do their best to answer as many of your concerns.
- Jillian Gibbs, Founder & Global CEO
- Steven Wales, Chief Growth Officer
- Erin Wilhoite, President, Client Solutions
11am New York | 4pm London | Other timezones
This session is for WFA corporate members only.