APAC Digital Marketing Manager
APAC Digital Marketing Manager
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationSingapore, SG
Region of responsibilityAPAC
DescriptionWork with one of the biggest & fun brands in the world and in a meaningful role to grow the number of Kids and Adults that the LEGO Group impacts.
Make everything awesome in a market region with one of the most number of children in the world!
The Regional Marketing Manager (Digital) is going to be driving Digital Marketing across what is dubbed as the biggest growth region for Digital and e-Commerce in the world. He/She believes in the values, creativity, FUN & benefits the LEGO Group brings to children and families, and aims to get more LEGO products into the hands of families in the Asia Pacific.
Working as part of a fun and high performing team, the ideal candidate is creative, entrepreneurial and has an ongoing thirst for knowledge and learning, just like how the LEGO Group releases the immense creativity and imagination, triggers fun and brings out the best in children and adults it impacts.
High-impact marketing to key consumer segments to drive engagement with the LEGO brand and franchises.
- With a focus on social media and influencer engagement, collaborate with key media and digital platform partners (e.g. Facebook, broadcasters and other distribution partners) to develop an earned media approach
- Collaborate with regional (e.g. PR) and local partners to ensure governance to global social media and influencer strategies & guidelines, and ensure adequate performance tracking and reporting of campaigns.
- Drive ongoing collection and dissemination of social media and influencer insights and trends in digital marketing and content (consumer and shopper) to build digital acumen and capability across the LEGO Group in APAC
Audience Segment / Franchise Responsibilities
- Work alongside colleagues in Regional Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing and eCommerce to develop/adapt regional marketing communication strategies for consumers and shoppers in the APAC, with a strong focus on digital
- Work with Brand Marketing and agency partners to guide content decisions (development, distribution and promotion), with the aim of amplifying global toolkit and maximizing global assets' utilization.
- Drive regular connections with the APAC Digital Network by cascading important updates and information from Global/Regional to Markets
Play your part in our team succeeding
APAC Regional Marketing consists of Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Media Management and Marketing Planning & Effectiveness teams.
Our specific focus include
- Building the LEGO Masterbrand and franchise brands (LEGO City, Ninjago, LEGO friends, LEGO Duplo to name a few) amongst boys, girls, parents and adults in Asia Pacific markets;
- Recruitment of new kids and adults to play, engage and love LEGO products and the values of the LEGO Brand – creativity, imagination, learning, fun, caring and quality;
- Partnering our 6 business units of Japan, Korea, Australia/New Zealand, South East Asia, Hong Kong/Taiwan and India to understand consumer and shoppers so that we are able to develop relevant communications and value propositions to engage kids and grow market share with the LEGO Brand and franchises.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 5 years Digital Marketing experience in Retail/Luxury/FMCG categories, preferably half of which in a regional/global marketing capacity
- Strong functional knowledge in social media marketing, editorial management, and influencer engagement
- Experience in Paid and Owned media (search, programmatic, performance marketing, analytics, site builds and content), inclusive of prior experience in driving regional media strategy development and support markets in local media plans would be an advantage
- Understanding eCommerce and/or Prior Brand & portfolio management, communications and media planning & marketing experience to continuously engage children, and their parents would be a plus
- Passion for and genuine curiosity for innovation in the Digital / e-Commerce space
- Data/Insight-driven, strong sense of accountability and solution-oriented are key.
- Adaptable to ambiguity, changes and be at the forefront to lead change in both actions and behavior.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a culturally-diverse team environment, and understanding what it means to achieve success with others and through others.
- Proven experience in managing and influencing a network of local senior managers and managers in a cross functional team
- Passion for the LEGO Group sets you apart!
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.