Associate Brand Manager (m/f/d)
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationMunich, Bavaria, Germany
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionDo you have strong experience and passion for brand marketing, a love for LEGO play and you want to take new routes to excite kids and collect insights to make data based decisions?
Then this role is for you!
- Marketing Lead for at least one franchise driving development and implementation of local marketing plans in line with both business unit & regional strategy, creating business momentum based on a sound understanding of DACH kids, shopper and customer needs, leveraging all OESP channels
- Collaborate closely with the audience lead on development and implementation of Girls strategy and driving a Gender-inclusive approach across the funnel
- Support brand manager in the development and implementation of local marketing plans for one of our major LEGO franchises – with focus on campaign planning and execution
- Analysis of market, competition and consumer trends and tight tracking of franchise performance
- Active contribution to planning processes
- Close collaboration with local Marketing, sales and demand management teams, regional Marketing, LEGO Ecosystem partners as well as with external agencies
- Partner Management for IP related franchises
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Brand Management Team consists of amazing marketeers who distil audience insights, take decisions rooted in data, and develop and implement effective marketing plans, campaigns and media presence.
We translate global audience and franchise strategies into local go-to-market-strategies for Germany, Austria & Switzerland, manage the full marketing toolbox and are an active contributor into the S&OP process. We partner with each other, regional teams, sales, operations, IP partners, media partners, agency partners and retail partners to deliver on our vision of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow!
Do you have what it takes?
- 3-4 years of work experience in Brand/Product Management/Communications or related experience in Marketing Management
- Profound experience in the development of marketing assets (ATL/BTL)
- Proven track record of campaign execution in innovative companies/fields
- Experience in OESP media planning, consumer forecasting, market research analysis
- Functional understanding of performance marketing, especially, paid display, search, social media, programmatic buying, app & mobile marketing, shopper marketing & Ecommerce and influencer marketing
- Excellent communication and networking skills and a proactive, structured and autonomous way of working
- Proficient in MS Office
- Advanced German and English language skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.