Associate Shopper Activation Manager
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationBillund, South Denmark, Denmark
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWould you like to play an important part in crafting the future shopper impact and growth opportunities across an ever-changing Omni-Channel landscape?
Bring your Shopper Marketing expertise to the table and help shape the way the LEGO Group reaches Shoppers across multiple Channels to engage with them on every Touchpoint of their Toy Shopping journey!
As Associate Shopper Activation Manager you will support Shopper and Omni-channel Activation (SOA) colleagues on recommendations and Global Shopper Activations. More specifically you will
- Support and lead Testing of Shopper Concepts and Communication
- Identify Shopper & Retail Trends including direct liaison with our external and internal agencies to bring to market
- Facilitate best practice sharing across teams in the LEGO Group
- Analyze the impact of Shopper marketing Initiatives
- Support SOA colleges with preparing and creating “Insight2Actions” presentations
- Collaborate with The Sales Academy team to develop and deliver Shopper capability programs
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Shopper and Omni-channel Activation team (SOA) is a part of the Market and Commercial Development team (MCD), which works across Market groups to optimise commercial momentum, in order to support commercial strategies and drive commercial insights as well as capability building in how we activate our brand and go to market.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Global Shopper & Omnichannel Activation, you will join a team of 11 focused individuals whose mission is to drive Retail & Omni-Shopper activation and opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 2+ years’ work experience in commercial or trade marketing role, preferably in matrix organizations
- Very good analytical skills, well-structured and result orientated
- Strong commercial proficiency
- Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of identifying/ understanding shopper insights & more importantly driving them to action
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presenter both in person and online
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Proficient in English
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"In this position your learning curve will accelerate, while helping craft the Global Shopper Marketing agenda that enable our Market teams to implement Shopper Campaigns with excellence across both online and offline channels".