Brand Manager Jim Beam (m/f/d)
Job locationFrankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionBeam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Brand Manager Jim Beam (m/f/d)
What makes this a great opportunity?
- The spirits industry is an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced business and Beam Suntory is the world's third largest premium Spirits company.
- Opportunity to use skills and capabilities to lead and steer a portfolio of FMCG brands.
- Opportunity to work on one of our core categories and to lead planning and implementing brand strategy in conjunction with cross-functional and international/global teams to ensure execution of strategies and tactics.
- Opportunity to lead and partner with an exciting agency network in developing high-class, award-winning executions of brand strategy and execution
- Support leading a truly iconic brand and shape their long-term development.
- Supporting the Jim Beam Team (SBM/BM RTD) in development, implementation and tracking of annual brand plans – leading the Full Bottle business section and specific channel activations of the brand
- Development, implementation and tracking of consumer-oriented brand activations in a multi-channel environment (Retail | Gastronomy | Non-Premise | E-commerce)
- Management and control of annual marketing budgets
- Definition and tracking of brand KPIs, including Nielsen Data performance tracking
- Agency management and coordination for Media, Social/Digital/Influencer, PR, BTL, non-premise
- Cross functional alignment with key departments including Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain to achieve annual targets and objectives
- Lead preparation and implementation of new product launches and annual limited (design) editions.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent
- 3 years of consumer marketing experience, preferably in international FMCG companies, beverages and/or spirits industry or categories with strong emotional Marketing relevance
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent (spoken & written) in German and English
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects, additional experience in working in matrix organization preferred
- Experience in project management (incl. usage of respective tools and methods)
- Strong analytical skills, converting numbers into insights
- Experience in managing a set of projects with a structured approach
- Digitally competent and high interest in marketing and category trends
- Demonstrated personal characteristics to be self-starter, reliable, flexible and highly motivated
- Proven team player with strong collaborative approach - to lead, build, drive and inspire
- Experience in product development preferable
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.