Brand Manager, Southeast Asia
Brand Manager, Southeast Asia
Job locationSingapore, SG
Region of responsibilityAPAC
DescriptionAre you energized to deliver impactful marketing to help ignite the love for LEGO bricks in the hearts of kids and adults?
Join us on an exciting journey to accelerate business growth via recruiting new consumers and shoppers into the LEGO brand across South East Asia!
- Develop and Execute marketing plans (including activations) for the assigned portfolio to recruit more kids and shoppers based on key consumer/shopper and media insights
- Collaborate strongly with multiple stakeholders including internal Marketing sub-teams, Sales teams, Operations teams and regional Marketing teams
- Work closely with distributor partners to implement marketing activities in certain key markets represented by distributors
- Lead relationships with external media agency and IP partners to generate strong and sustainable demand
- Develop a holistic view of key business drivers incorporating all aspects of marketing/ business and lead/influence to change them as required
- Learn by tracking and analyzing business and campaign performance versus plan via After Action Reviews, benchmarking executions from other business units & other brands
- Be involved in short-term tactical planning to meet consumer sales plan for the month as well as take a long-term strategic planning approach to implement the global strategy in our market
- Be Agile to replan marketing campaigns given dynamic Covid-19 situation and continuing unpredictability
Critical Metrics would be
- Growth in Consumer Sales
- Brand strength and Active share as per internal scorecard
Play your part in our team succeeding
This role is in South East Asia business unit (SEA BU), covering 11 markets – a mix of direct coverage (Singapore, Malaysia) and distributor coverage (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam among others). Overall focus is to accelerate business growth via recruiting kids and adults and expanding footprint across retail channels.
This role is part of the BU marketing organization, which includes Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, PR & Events – all reporting to the Marketing Director for the BU. There is also a strong regional APAC marketing team to support BU marketing efforts.
The Brand Manager leads the development and execution of highly effective marketing programs that drive significant consumer sales growth across priority South East Asia markets.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in brand marketing, preferable in branded goods industry in categories such as Sports, Fashion/ Novelty Retail, FMCG, Snacks/Beverages
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce
- Strong collaborator and able to work across various internal functions and external partners, in particular with Sales teams
- Strong ownership & Can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with analytical mind
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to create alliances and partnerships with external partners through excellent negotiation skills
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.