CEE Digital Manager
Job locationWarsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionHello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
CEE Digital Manager
About The Role
Right now, we’re in start-up mode. Giving those who join us the amazing opportunity to shape our company and the working experience we are building.
We are currently looking for a talent to join our vastly growing Digital CEE team within Measurement & Data driven projects area, giving you an unique possibility to evolve with Haleon, being a part of the team, that drives the change of an approach on digital communication.
Based in Warsaw, with a reporting line to CEE Digital Effectiveness & Acceleration Director, this role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity across CEE region, to guide and inspire local Digital Managers, by identifying visions and turning your ideas into action.
In this role you will…
- Shape Haleon strategy in Google Search visibility – both paid and organic
- Be responsible for lower funnel activities and measurement plan agenda
- Be confident digital evangelist understanding role of digital touchpoints across consumer decision journey
- Collaborate close with e-commerce structure and customers in order to deliver best ROI from activations
- Focus on building the data strategy across categories
- Education: University degree
- At least 2 years of similar experience on either client’s or agency’s side
- Good knowledge of biddable platforms – DV360, Meta, Google Ads, Campaign Manager
- Good understanding of technology in digital (pixel tracking, 1st/2nd/3rd party data collection, basic Google Analytics tracking)
- Ability to set digital in ecosystem of communication, defining its role, project user’s journeys and role of e-comm in a channel mix
- Planning and executing campaigns for FMCG / Pharma companies – nice to have
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Can-do and pro-active attitude
- Agility / flexibility to work in constantly changing digital environment
- Prioritization and managing complex amount of projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Data focus mindset combined with a visionary thinker attitude
- Ability to work independently
Opportunities for growth
None of us should ever feel like we are standing still. Instead, we want Haleon to be a place where we feel like we are always progressing.
Improving everyday health takes dedication. Energy. Effort. So we look to reward your contribution with a benefits package that includes:
- Contract of employment
- A competitive base salary
- Annual bonuses that reflect Haleon’s and individual’s performance
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Health and wellbeing programmes that take care of you physically and mentally
- Co-financing employee’s education; Access to learning platforms
- Recognition programmes that reward incredible contributions
- Hybrid@Haleon our philosophy to hybrid work – performance with choice
- Supportive community and integration events
Why Join Us?
The future of everyday health is changing. And we’re the people changing it. In front of us is an incredible opportunity to go beyond what any of us have done before. And make everyday health more achievable, more inclusive and more sustainable. For more and more people. So join us, as we build one of the world’s leading consumer healthcare companies. Join us to innovate our category-leading brands. To better understand people’s everyday health needs. To tackle the biggest barriers that stand in their way. To change individual and societal behavior. Join us to work with colleagues who share your restless energy. To explore your interests. To stretch yourself to do the best work of your career. And join us, as together we build a working experience that encourages us all to lead happier, healthier, more productive lives. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity for better. And we’re going all in to realize it.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create an unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.