Client Marketing Manager
Job locationWarsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionVisa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What’s it all about?
As part of the Central Eastern Europe Marketing team, the Client Marketing Manager will cooperate with local banks and lead marketing campaigns in Poland to support the local business priorities and brand objectives in this European sub-region. This position is based in Warsaw.
This position will report into the Client Marketing Senior Manager Poland and Client Marketing Manager is the local market expert for Poland. As such this position will support the development and execution of the annual Marketing plan and is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns to be used by clients and merchants to increase the B2B2C activities and drive client satisfaction. Interpersonal skills are critical, as it demands an interface with Visa product and sales teams as well as merchants and client banks.
The ideal candidate has proven core marketing skills, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing (with emphasis on digital and social media), experience managing marketing programs to execution, have a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a high level of independence given small team on the ground and remote reporting line.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support the Polish market development plan by defining the B2B2C strategy and marketing plan under supervision of the CM Senior Manager to increase the level of client and merchant activations by partnering with marketing on central and sub-regional levels, sub-regional and local product owners, and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products in Poland
- Develop close working relationships with key clients to build win/win customized initiative ideas and plans together, working across all levels (country/cluster/European) and functions (marketing, card teams, retail banking, management board etc) as needed. Support newly acquired clients with marketing and communications support
- Support Sales Team in acquiring new clients through RfPs
- Support Polish clients with local language/on the ground marketing activities and advice
- Build client marketing “toolkits” to be applied for medium sized clients
- Closely interact with the European Client Marketing Team to exchange learnings & scale up ideas
- Manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client and merchants
- Manage and accurately report budgets and deliver projects on time
- Develop innovative, ‘new to Visa’ ways of maximizing reach via client and merchants
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- Conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications
- Champion the brand position in the market for B2B audiences
- Optimise the value of Visa’s global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client and merchant objectives
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Polish market
- Strong strategic trade marketing/marketing background with mid-level experience delivering measurable business results
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimize campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Sociable and confident interacting at a more senior level
- Fluent in Polish and English
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.