Digital Media Insights Manager
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationLondon, England, United Kingdom
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAs a part of the LEGO Retail organisation, the Global Ecommerce team drives the development of LEGO.com and digital shopper channels.
This role will play a critical part in the shift to a more holistic set of data sources to drive business performance.
- Build strong relations with business partners to understand priorities, define the roadmap, working with them to improve our shoppers’ experience
- Translate strategic media questions into projects, identifying requirements and relevant business partners
- Lead continuous digital marketing insights & analytics efforts and custom deep dives to seek opportunities for LEGO.com
- Identify existing and new methodologies to measure and analyse digital marketing opportunities. Lead digital marketing analytics 3rd party toolkit and drive our test and learn agenda.
- Develop automation and lead the creation of dashboards
- Work cross functionally across LEGO Retail and Market Groups to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven experience working in a media insights and analytics environment (mix of agency and client-side would be ideal)
- Detailed knowledge of the key digital performance marketing channels and experience in optimising campaigns using standard tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Adserver, DSPs) and running performance marketing channels (SEM, paid social, programmatic, e-mail)
- Natural curiosity- always looking to understand why something has happened and looking for the 'so what'
- Experience leading multiple projects and business partners in a fast paced, results focused business environment, and build phenomenal working relationships
- Ability to look at data from a business perspective, with proven track record for driving business actions based on insights
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to distil complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- An understanding of measurement and KPIs across the consumer journey. Ability to analyse customer journeys through paid / owned / earned channels. Knowledge of multi-click attribution
Join the global LEGO® family
What’s in it for you. Here is some of what to expect
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high
Bringing it to life
"You will help make a difference to our digital experience in one of the most exciting parts of the business. If you are passionate about digital media and are keen to drive change through actionable insights this is the role for you” - Director Digital Insights
At the LEGO Group we offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as attractive benefits!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.