Director, Global Marketing Procurement (f/m/d)
Job locationBerlin, Berlin, Germany
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionBe our next Hero! - Join the world’s leading local delivery platform.
We are looking for a Director, Marketing Procurement (all genders) to join the Global Procurement team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
If you're a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
Your Main Dish
- You will be responsible for the global strategic procurement of Marketing services, e.g. online activities such as SEM, App, Paid - Social, moreover offline media, brand related marketing activities and more, aiming to balance main objectives like time, cost and quality
- Working in close cooperation with senior leaders from respective business units, entities, regions and countries
- Managing a team of direct reports and lead them to success and some indirect reports - both central and decentral
- A focus on sustainable optimization of profit contribution from strategic procurement activities
- Managing the supplier portfolio and be responsible for adequate risk management
- Managing relationships with major external partners for commodities in scope
The Ingredients You Bring To The Table
- You will have a minimum of 8 years of extensive experience in strategically leading Marketing-related categories, ideally in a company with a comparable size and complexity as Delivery Hero
- A deep understanding of the procurement core processes such as Commodity Management, S2C, P2P and Vendor Management
- You have a proven track record in being responsible for procurement excellence and transformation initiatives
- You have experience in developing and leading a (regional/global) team
- You have fluent English skills, other language skills are a plus (such as Spanish, Korean and/or Arabic) and you are able to communicate effectively and persuasively across a diverse set of stakeholders
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… our fleets deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 50 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero here.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We're as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.