Global Brand Insights & Research Sr. Advisor
Job locationRound Rock, Texas, (remote)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionDell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Brand Insights and Research Sr. Advisor on our Global Brand and Experiential Marketing team in Round Rock, TX or Hopkinton, MA.
The Global Brand Identity & Insights team is responsible for global brand health and campaign research for Dell Technologies. We have an opening for a mid-level marketing researcher that has experience working for a globally-known brand (technology industry experience preferred).
Seeking a highly motivated, inquisitive and creative market researcher. The candidate should have experience managing and executing all phases of quantitative and qualitative research projects – including experience in communicating (written and verbal) results to internal business partners. This team is respected for its ability to use data to direct or redirect business priorities, so interpreting data and turning that into clear, directive messaging is critical to this role.
- Manage and support qualitative and quantitative research projects, including brand health, message testing and advertising campaign research
- Develop and track detailed project timelines and plans, requests and presentations
- Partner with external research vendors to deliver high quality, timely research
- Analyze and report-out qualitative and quantitative studies using PowerPoint as the main communications vehicle
- Quickly and accurately respond to ad hoc requests for data and analysis
- Up to 7 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a technology or related industry or equivalent specialization in marketing research (corporate or education)
- Bachelor's degree; Master’s preferred
- Technology industry experience is preferred
- Curiosity, a natural desire to answer complex questions, and a dedication to being life-long learning and intellectual challenges
- Highly organized, has good time management skills and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to not just analyze data but to extract and clearly articulate the story
- Strong project management skills
- Thrives under pressure and in fast paced situations, facing challenges with good nature
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Drives strong partnerships with peers, stakeholders and research partners
- Works well independently, and in team settings
- Experience supporting senior executives
- Proficiency in PPT, Excel and Word
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Id: R178413Job Function: Marketing