Global Category Manager - Governance & Events
Job locationEuropean Economic Area (Remote)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAngelini Pharma is looking for a brilliant candidate to fill in the position as Global Category Manager - Governance & Events.
This position may be located in: Rome or Ancona, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Prague, Czech Republic; Warsaw, Poland; London, UK; Paris, France; Stockholm, Sweden; Sofia, Bulgaria; Vienna, Austria; Munich, Germany; Bucarest, Romania; Instanbul, Turkey; Bratislava, Slovakia; Budapest, Hungary
- Be the Global Procurement Category Manager, point of reference for the development and execution of consolidation, Global Projects and Centralized Governance approach cross-categories for Marketing & Sales area.
- Additional specific scope focused on Procurement category Events (Meeting, Congress, Conference and Exhibition) at Global level.
- Support the M&S Procurement Head with the identification of strategy development, as well as execution of sourcing projects cross-BUs and cross-countries.
- Actively engage with stakeholders as defined in alignment with the M&S Procurement Head throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process cross-BUs and cross-countries.
- Strategically analyze, identify and document new opportunity for cost reduction, process simplification and improvement at global level (cross-country/cross-category synergies).
- Ensure that input from the stakeholders is considered in the sourcing execution process and Support sourcing.
- Support the M&S Procurement Head in the analysis and definition of category spend baseline and category profile, incl. risk assessment strategy.
- Support development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies in alignment with the M&S Procurement Head and ensure proper documentation.
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process.
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process (RFI, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting & negotiation, supplier & stakeholder management).
- Support preparation of supplier communication packages and presentations.
- Prepare fact-based negotiation packages.
- Support preparation of implementation of Centralized Governance projects and sourcing management.
- Perform sourcing activities for projects with medium/high complexity.
- Manage the procurement strategy implementation/ sourcing execution of the category/scope.
- Drive supplier performance, for example, best practices sharing between countries.
- Execute end-to-end sourcing projects.
- Participate in internal and external analysis (industry & supplier) in collaboration with M&S Procurement Head.
- Perform supplier selection and fact-based negotiations, validated by M&S Procurement Head
- Involve the business for actions related to supplier base optimization, KPIs implementation and follow up, etc.
- Conduct spend map analysis to monitor spend and ensure all purchases follow the purchasing process.
- Continuously track forecasted vs. actual savings according to the Value Tracking Process for category in scope - define corrective/ optimization actions if needed.
- Manage key senior supplier relationships.
- Drive supplier collaboration by reviewing supplier performance and define action points on further collaboration.
- Drive supplier development by planning and executing improvement activities.
- Create, develop and udpate in cooperation with all relevant stakeholders a global category strategy based on internal requirements, supply market analysis and internal/external benchmark.
- Operate within the boundaries of Global Procurement Policy.
- A bachelor/master’s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, marketing communications, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in the same functional domain or other related positions, preferably knowledge of category at hand and working in an international environment; good experience with supplier selection, negotiation and contracting
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge in sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts, business partnering and category management
- Good knowledge of Procurement strategy development in Marketing & Sales area
- Strong knowledge of procurement tools and data, content and automation
- Strong ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Capability to independently interact throughout the Angelini pharma company
- Deep knowledge and experience in international projects, centralized governance and process management
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Proficiency in MS Office and preferably SAP MM/ SRM
- Travel of up to 20%