Global Digital Marketing Manager
Job locationAmersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionGlobal Digital Marketing Manager - FrieslandCampina Professional
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager that will join our global, cross functional and digital team. You will build, orchestrate and implement the integrated digital Marketing Plan for our Industry, Distributer and Key Account customer segment. FrieslandCampina Professional is our business unit that delivers B2B Channel Solutions for Food Professionals driving double digit growth.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible to continuously offer relevant engagement concepts to prospects and contacts of our large customers driving customer experiences that turn interest into sales opportunities. Using digital capabilities alongside the customer funnel in order to create seamless end to end consumer journey’s and personalized dialogs that are measurable. Related to the Industry and QSR business strategy and objectives – you will work across functions and borders with Product Owners, Sales & Marketing and Support teams. Ensuring timely and flawless campaign design, orchestration, execution and evaluation using existing digital capabilities and demanding new features and functionalities that differentiate. Making sure that accomplished attributes are adopted, measured, used and further optimized by the global business community.
Leading the internal & external (agency) stakeholder network for digital Media, Marketing, CRM and Content Management, connected to the broader scope of online to offline customer activation.
What We Ask
- Relevant HBO/WO/Master education;
- 10+ years working experience and relevant track record working in digital environments of which at least 3+ years of work experience in an B2B environment with large/key account customers;
- Digital Marketing, Social & Marketing Automation, Web/UX Expert and Digital Analytics Experience driving engagement & conversion KPI’s. Architect of E2E connected Consumer Journeys;
- Passionate about customer centricity and consumer journeys that create seamless winning experiences with measurable results;
- Expert in database, B2B funnel and lifecycle processes from acquisition to nurturing, opportunity and retention. Understanding of how to build, grow and utilize customer 360, ideally with prospective and existing contacts, legal, price management and promotions;
- Creative and visionary with digital content and direct marketing concepts with strong call to action;
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Demonstrating strong business mindset and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives;
- Strong communication, visualization skills to various stakeholder levels, adaptability and empathy;
- Structured problem solving and conflict resolving skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- Sensitive to organizational needs and maturity level (pragmatic and effective);
- Hands – on can do mentality, delivering towards their promises;
- Multi-tasking in/with cross functional and regional teams;
- Team player with collaboration team spirit culture, ambassador and digital transformation agent Business;
- Experience or passion of the Food industry.
What We Offer
- An enthusiastic and passionate team excited about making a difference;
- Competitive salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- FrieslandCampina also offers training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- Responsible for developing the FrieslandCampina Professional - Direct Customer integrated Digital Marketing Plan - across all regions and brands. Driving growth and effectiveness by generating customer engagement and knowledge, transparent interaction processes, and automated sales and marketing processes that optimize the customer Lifecyle from acquisition, to retention, customer (self) service and dormant strategies. Enabling visitation and touchpoint processes that trigger basket growth activations as well as cross brand promotions, product development and new product launches;
- Contributes to the FrieslandCampina Professional digital vison & roadmap;
- Plans, budgets and delivers frameworks for all WEB, SEO/SEM, CRM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns through defined consumer journey’s and strong activation concepts creating an ongoing personalized, triggered dialog together with sales, partners and offline activities;
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests. Create engaging websites and landing pages and optimize user experience. Ensuring flawless connectivity to Salesforce Database (architecture);
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels;
- Ensure customer centricity and empowerment of business owners;
- Customer Advocate – demand use cases that need to be transformed to digital product features – that delight the customer and differentiate brands and create internal process efficiency/automation;
- Draft key objectives and results (Goals/KPI’s) to ensure data driven decision making and trade offs;
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies;
- Review the sales/marketing approach being taken. Challenge/input best practices from functional expertise perspective, ensure that each sales/marketing step is driving progress on efficiency and each sales/marketing activation is enriching the customer 360 that matters;
- Increase an understanding of agile practices, Lean start-up thinking and data driven decision making processes;
- Operate as a change agent in the digital transformation process.