Global Marketing Campaign Manager - Media & Entertainment
Job locationSan Diego, CA, USA
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join the Z by HP worldwide marketing team as the Media & Entertainment segment campaign manager. We are looking for a senior marketer with a proven track record developing and deploying marketing campaigns and Account Based Marketing programs, developing best-in-class creative, and designing programs/initiatives to support strategic business priorities. This job is highly technical requiring knowledge and experience with technology and Media and Entertainment workflows.
Leading Strategy, Production & Rollout for M&E / Creative Pro global campaigns (including Account Based Marketing): This person will be responsible for gathering market feedback and customer insights to inform the campaign strategy and positioning. They will develop marketing briefs, design E2E customer journeys and be responsible for the content production to support each stage. They will work globally across key markets to rollout the campaign and optimize content plans over time based on data.
Expanding reach into the creative pro community through a brand ambassador program, key partnerships and initiatives. This person will be responsible for managing our existing ambassador program – helping to foster relationships and exclusive opportunities through access to experts and cutting edge technology. They will be responsible for program growth and expansion – including new segments and workflows. They will need to forge partnerships with key stakeholders and external partners (SW, HW, customers) to co-develop programs and initiatives.
Building future marketing strategies to support growth initiatives for the business like SMB – requiring deep knowledge and understanding of business goals/strategies and customer insights - and using that to inform a marketing strategy and supporting tactics.
Will also be required to oversee various industry events, programs and other key initiatives (influencer programs with partners etc) - "Alternative locations considered"-
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record in insights and data led planning that informs world class briefs and creative.
- Superior project management skills with the ability to run multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Deep knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media.
- Budget planning and process management accountability and problem solving.
- Ability to articulately present ideas, making persuasive arguments in presentations.
- Ability to think creatively while basing ideas in strategy and data.
- Ability to evaluate data and present findings clearly (proficient use of Excel) and recommend actions based on that data.
- Typically supports the manager and drives the most prominent products within the business. This includes planning through to execution.
- Mentors and leads other members of the organization both within the team as well as to partner organizations.
- Interacts with senior executives within business groups and regions concerning matters of significance to the company.
- Strongly influences peers and managers within the region, function, or business group.
- High – Extensive cross- functional/cross-organizational senior management, partner and/or customer interface; deals with complex strategic issues.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Master degree or equivalent preferred).
- 10+ years of work experience in related field.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!