Global Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager
Job locationNyon, CH
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAre you energized by a marketing leadership role that allows you to shape marketing strategies and accelerate growth across the therapeutic portfolio? If so, this Global Marketing Manager - Voltaren role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
Voltaren, GSK’s largest OTC (over-the-counter) brand, is the world’s largest OTC pain reliever and the #1 fastest growing Top 10 OTC brand in the world (and has been for the last 5 years consecutively). The brand is present in over 120 countries, making it one of the most global brands in the OTC industry.
The Voltaren brand marketing team is currently hiring for its Global Marketing Manager on the largest part of the Voltaren business.
- Global end to end 360°communication delivery to support annual product innovation launches and commercial innovation (i.e. claims, minor packaging upgrades) programs.Particular focus and expertise required on digital communication and go-to-market.
- Full global P&L ownership and responsibility of respective projects and joint responsibility (with Global Marketing Director of the Pillar) for the brand pillar P&L.
- Lead the day to day relationship with the key Design Markets to deliver sustained strong results, as well as lead a full cross-functional team to deliver the P&L
- The role will report to the Senior Global Marketing Director of that respective pillar, who in turn reports to the VP, Global Business Leader of Voltaren.
Why you ?
- Strong experience in digital marketing including digital strategy, content creation, and e-commerce
- World class brand, category or portfolio management experience including :
- Demonstatred ability to create and implement successful 360 degree brand assets through all consumer touch points.
- Track record of contributions to the strategic planning process, ideally at both a category and brand level
- Proven experience of creating and delivering an enduring innovation pipeline, delivery of flawless launches
- Demonstrated ability to harness the shopper-consumer-expert relationships
- Strong experience in media planning & strategy
- Experience (and ideally have lived/worked in) in both developed and developing markets
- Proven P&L/budget management, complex project management, business development
- Experience in managing a broad, diverse team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Fluent English both spoken and written (French or other european languages will be a strong asset)
- Significant experience (10+ years) in marketing
- Strong experience (3-5 years) in a Global Marketing Role for an FMCG or OTC company
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in select therapeutic areas
- Proven record of commercial problem solving and change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead within a matrix organization, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
- Science based marketing experience