Global Marketing Manager
Job locationSant Cugat del Vallès, Catalonia, Spain (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
- Delivers against global marketing strategies and plans in alignment with Regional Marketing leads, GTM, GBU stakeholders and communications team.
- Develops insights led content journeys and assets that directly tie into the regional business goals, that can be implemented in markets activities, and demonstrate clear ROI and increased metrics.
- Develop and activate brand preference initiative in aiming to elevate synergies across the organization across digital and physical.
- Develops insights led New Product Introduction initiatives and assets that directly tie into the global business goals and objectives.
- Defines, writes and tests customer facing value propositions and ensure consistent execution across the mix
- Ensures close collaboration with GBU, business and Market marketing managers as well as global media partners and PR.
Knowledge & Skills
- Deep knowledge and experience of B2B marketing, digital marketing, content marketing and media & channel execution.
- Proven creative quality production skills across range of formats (ie., messaging, video production, short and long form content)
- Proven track record in insights and data led planning that informs world class briefs and creative.
- Superior project management skills with the ability to run multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Budget planning and process management accountability and problem solving.
- Ability to articulately present ideas, making persuasive arguments in presentations.
- Ability to think creatively while basing ideas in strategy and data.
- Interacts with senior executives within business groups and regions concerning matters of significance to the company.
- Influences peers and managers within the region, function, or business group.
- Drive adoption of strategies, initiatives and insight ideas, with several business groups by making presentations backed with persuasive argument.
High – Extensive cross- functional/cross-organizational senior management, partner and/or customer interface; deals with complex strategic issues.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Master degree or equivalent preferred).
- 7+ years of work experience in related field.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!