Global Product Marketing Manager
Job locationAustin, TX - Remote
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionBumble is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to serve at the intersection of product and marketing, owning go-to-market strategies for new features, promoting feature adoption targeted towards retention and having a strong role in the product roadmap creation. You’ll be responsible for promoting Bumble in ways that will strengthen our brand, drive product adoption, and increase current users. As the voice of the customer, your goal will be to drive cross-functional efforts to launch new and enduring features that drive market share, and influence product and marketing decisions to meet the needs of our customers.
The position will report to the Director, Global Product Marketing.
The role location can be remote or located in Austin, TX (Headquarters).
- Be a go-to-market expert: lead and coordinate go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Building outstanding market positioning and messaging, and own the customer voice in roadmap decisions.
- Lead development of compelling marketing strategies and creative to fuel brand, user education and user growth strategies.
- Partner with our Research & Insights team to better understand community needs, the industry landscape, and consumer trends that translate into tangible hypotheses for experimentation
- Use your understanding of the industry and ecosystem, coupled with an understanding of our product, to influence product and business decisions.
- Collaborate with Global Market Leads to distill and surface market intel to shape future products aa
- Act as a partner to the product management, product design, CRM, brand marketing, and UX copywriting teams to position, message, and bring to life features that are joyful and simple to use
- Serve as an internal advocate for customer needs; gain and maintain an in-depth and empathic understanding of users’ problems, needs and desires that will help drive product innovation.
- Support the culture of marketing as a mission-oriented, user-centric, and data centric organization.
Experience We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, having led entire global product development cycles from concept to introduction preferably in consumer tech and mobile apps industries. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to translate conceptual initiatives into detailed operating plans with the support of, and for execution across, multiple internal teams.
- Familiarity with consumer tech, mobile apps, products, and markets.
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and work with teams versus delegating to others.
- Natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions.
- Experience working closely with product teams.
- Project management skills to prioritize tasks and align across teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Impact focused, with a strong focus on KPIs and performance analysis.
- Proven track record in identifying and targeting multiple customer segments with bespoke positioning and marketing content.
- Experience in managing and working with multiple stakeholders to align and gain approval for the product / solution roadmap.
- Excellent at influencing key stakeholders to drive decision making.
- Focused to support the business to grow user base & revenue.
With Over 700 Staff In 10+ Countries All Working Remotely During The Time Of COVID-19, We’ve Worked Hard To Adapt And Support Our Teams During This Challenging Time, Including
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level