Global Senior Marketing Manager
Job locationUK - London - Brentford, USA - Maryland - Rockville, Belgium-Wavre
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAs a critical part of the SHINGRIX brand Team, the Global Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of the SHINGRIX global commercial strategy and operational plan.
This should be done through close collaboration with selected priority LOCs and areas, and through cross-functional collaboration at the global level as part of the Global Team.
As Global Senior Marketing Manager you:
- Provide input to the strategic and operational business plan, develop and deliver global marketing campaigns built on key customer/consumer, competitive insights, ensuring full engagement with co create countries
- Drive best-in-class Shingrix launch readiness across all GeoExpansion LOCs by ensuring effective use of the Launch-In-a-Box framework and associated Stage-Gates
- Facilitate new GeoExp launches across a group of select LOCs
- Partner with key LOCs to ensure the global to local utilization rates are at the required standards, and campaigns are analysed and track for quick course correction if needed.
- Have strong awareness and understanding of how to leverage promotional channels to support the desired business outcome to support LOCs in decisions making
- Drive the agencies involved in campaign development and coordinate development in close collaboration with medical, and drive the approval process for additional content in content lab
- Coordinate briefs for market research and oversee project management end to end
- Work with the analytics team to further develop and measure the KPI’s and GEM team to develop customer journey
- Facilitate best practice sharing and implement key insights and course correction plan from different markets based on campaign insights/metrics
- Present campaign progress as needed to VCL/VCT, governing bodies and other relevant stakeholders for approvals/sign off.
- Able to assess potential risks for the performance and trust objectives and ensure a solid mitigation plan and performance tracking in place
- Contribute to core business processes including CCC and LRF based on your insights as part of your development as needed/agreed with VCL/GMD.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years of business or commercial experience in a life sciences, healthcare or closely related industry. Prior launch and/or global experience , consumer marketing is a plus.
- Strong track record in commercial and marketing & execution in-country.
- Marketing experience – Proven track record success in managing / launching a brand in market
- Experience with developing and implementing campaigns through different channels including digital, offline and face to face. - Experience with management of agencies
- In-depth knowledge of the products or ability to learn quickly multiple disease areas in several dimensions: epidemiology, business drivers, challenges, public health.
- Understand differences in country / regional environments (health care system, political situations etc)
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
An optimistic team player with the ability to work within and lead a matrix team.
Good project management skills with a high level of pro-activity.
Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
Drive for performance, discipline on execution & tracking results & meet deadlines.
Capacity to network effectively and build strong relationships across different countries, cultures and functions.
Fluent in English
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
We provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.