Integrated Media Manager, Market Support
Job locationMalmö, Skåne County, Sweden
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWho you are
You are passionate about the behaviors of the many people and trends that influences them, and you are motivated to drive business growth by creating a unique image for IKEA in the many people’s mind. Furthermore, you are interested by the power of combining online and offline media channels.
As an Integrated Media Manager your purpose is to drive growth and brand positioning by managing and optimizing all use of owned, earned and bought media channel and this should be done in an efficient and effective way. You need to understand the media market mechanisms, its stakeholders, and the latest media development. You posses a knowledge of reviewing, drafting, and negotiating media channel agreements and are passionate of the IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
As a leader you enjoy developing the business and to deliver results as much as leading and develop people. You do this in an inspiring and clarify way and create togetherness and enable changes. You have an ability to communicate verbally, visually and in writing in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice.
The Integrated Media Manager leads the alignment and integration of owned, earned and paid media, including media mix management for tailored mass and personalized one to one communication within the Global Media Framwork.
Also some of the specific key tasks:
• Contribute to defining ways of working /principles in Integrated Media, driving a transformation with digital media
• Lead the support towards the markets regarding their media channel strategy, including the adoption of econometric modelling to maximize the ROI from our media spend
• Lead Marketing Investment initiatives for growth and efficiency
• Together with IMS, manage and optimize bought media channel contracts, including the relationship with Media Holding Companies
• Define needs for Business Development in the area of Marketing (especially Marketing Technology tools), and coordinate the development, in close cooperation with Digital
• Develop and share best practices and learning content for media competence development in the markets together with Market Support Learning Developers
• Lead, coach and develop a team of media leaders and specialists
• Provide subject matter support for the country teams, keep them informed on planned deliveries and together with the countries enable engaging media content.
• Work across functions within INGKA Group and in good collaboration with other IKEA businesses
The position is based in Hubhult, Malmö and you will report to the Attract & Activate Manager.
About this work area
Our mission is to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting.
We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you have any questions related to the role, please reach out to James Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact Christina Nellevi at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than 2022-06-28. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.