Manager Consumer Insights Hydration, Tea & Coffee - LATAM
CompanyThe Coca-Cola Company
Job locationBogota, D.C., Capital District, Colombia
Region of responsibilityAmericas
DescriptionWhy being part of Coca Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment, and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Primary location will be Mexico, Colombia, Brazil; however Flexible Location is allowed (within Latin America countries). Budget Relocation not approved for this role.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Management of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Delivers insights to Operational Unit Categories for brand strategy
- Unearths creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing on complex projects
- Supports Operational Unit Categories to launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Identifies innovation opportunities, manages concept development and assessment, product and packaging development, early and late stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Applies product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects (with TCR, R&D)
- Delivers insights to Integrated Marketing Experience to support package design, design guidance and standards and applies marketing thinking around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Collaborates with Integrated Marketing Experience to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights
- Connects with Customer and Commercial Leadership teams to deliver insights for in market activations
Ad Hoc Research
- Performs ad hoc research (e.g. for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Functions as network contributor, sharing insights from Operational Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), and applies best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights to support related to Operational Unit functions
Qualifications And Requirements
- 7 – 10 years of experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience
- Experience in working in The Coca-Cola Company system especially in insights / K&I role supporting categories is preferred
- Experience in being a part of a Regional, Global charter is an advantage
- Partner with business and P&L owners to support better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide support to Categories to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across in The Coca-Cola Company portfolio
- Be a fact-based voice in business process and decision making.
- Client service oriented, used to work in a diverse environment
- Able to work on frameworks and research models for diverse marketing and consumer insights problems.
- Required to tackle structured and unstructured problems coordinating all phases of analysis from formulation to conclusions / recommendations.
- Comfortable with both large amounts of data, and qualitative insight, to design effective and efficient insight programs to address business questions.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple stakeholders, delivering the highest priority in a holistic fashion.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and bring together multiple concepts across functions to define the strategic opportunities for the business.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Powerade, Fuzetea and more!
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, and restaurants
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Leadership; Social Media; Account Management; Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Marketing Activation; Marketing Execution; Channels Strategy; Marketing Strategies; Project Management; Media Strategy; Experiential Marketing; Digital Marketing; Syndicated Research; Promotional Events; Agency Management
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.