Marketing & Sales Coordinator (F/M)
Job locationDiegem, Flemish Region, Belgium (On-site)
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionWe're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
In Health and Medical Solutions, Essity offers products and services in wound care, compression therapy and orthopedics. Distribution channels are the retail trade, pharmacies, medical device stores, hospitals, distributors and care institutions and e-commerce.
The marketing organization of Health and Medical Solutions business unit consists of a team of 6 people. We have 4 Brand Managers and 2 marketing coordinators in our team. You’re reporting to the marketing manager Health and Medical Solutions Benelux. We currently looking for a marketing and sales coordinator to complete our team located in Diegem (Belgium).
About The Role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a hands-on profile, who can work strategically and at the same time operationally. He/She will be responsible to support and coordinate our brands and marketing activities in cooperation with the Brand Managers. He / She will be following the implementation and roll-out of the action plans of the most important projects.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and update databases related to marketing information and distribute information as needed
- Coordinate and handle promotion activities
- Maintain external contacts and liaise with vendors
- Perform meeting organization internally and with providers or customers
- Might maintain web pages or other communication channels
- Support any other administrative and analytical activities of more senior marketing staff to market brands/products and/or services
- Check translations for marketing materials
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in Business/management
- Fluent in the 3 languages: Dutch, French and English
- Experience in not a requirement but willingness to learn is more important so you can develop yourself to a potential - Brand manager
- Willingness to evolve in close cooperation with other team members
- Entrepreneurial spirit, analytical skills, teamplayer, punctual, organized
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.