Job locationSingapore, Singapore (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionBeam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Our new company, Beam Suntory Inc. has now become the World’s #3 premium spirits company with unparalleled expertise in whisky has recently been formed and is now the 3rd Spirits business globally.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
This position will support EA (Emerging Asia) marketing director in developing marketing strategy for Emerging Asia and supporting EA marketing community to achieve brand goals. The role is responsible for developing &growing key brands in the Beam Suntory portfolio and support growth of prioritized Brand market combinations. The role purpose is to develop & implement Internationally aligned brand marketing and promotional strategies which aim to maximize our return on marketing investment and help attain business goals.
With the EA region is well positioned for accelerated growth in the next few years, the EA marketing team will play an instrumental role in synergizing and optimizing our marketing efforts as a region.
- Assist in developing EA regional marketing strategy by identifying the key pillars to focus as a region
- Assess key categories growth or movement and support strategic planning/ brand planning for EA markets.
- Evaluate, develop & monitor aligned brand marketing and promotional strategies with local and brand team to meet immediate and long-term strategic growth objectives of Beam Suntory.
- Develop or adapt brand assets for ATL marketing programs for core brands which can be utilize across EA region
- Interfaces with Brand Houses to ensure alignment of annual and 3-year growth
- To develop and secure approval for business cases of various marketing/ branding initiatives, including new market launches, innovations, line extensions, etc.
- Participate in sales & global brand calls to keep track of sales performance, exchange inputs with leadership on effectiveness of A&P plans, redefining/ fine-tuning strategy in line with market aspirations/ competitor’s activities.
- Assist in the global realignment of portfolio brands and any other global branding initiative as and when initiated.
- Identify and support consumer insights agenda to refine our planning backed with data and empirical evidence.
- Building relationships and rapport with key internal stakeholders and Global/Regional brand team
- Drive agile and efficient communication between global marketing stakeholders, i.e. BH, Int’l Mktg team, and EA markets and support PBMC initiatives across region
- Support GM improvement journey across BMC from pricing analysis for both our brand and competitors’ brand
- Organize and facilitate Regional marketing meeting with key stakeholders to lift and shift success cases to other market
- Monitor brand overall status including Brand Health Tracker and other monitoring initiatives by working with CI team and GBH
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Drive GEMBA culture through field visits for up to date knowledge on market activities/ trends, monitor implementation of marketing and promotional campaign, obtain direct feedback from local team, distributors and customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years previous sales/marketing experience
- Proven ability to execute brand/marketing projects that align with overall Brand strategy
- Commercial acumen, Gemba appreciation, Kaizen mindset
- Basic Finance knowledge for pricing analysis and GP improvement
- Strong presentation skills, time management and organizational skills
- Experience in diversity and multinational company experience preferred
- Self-starter with an ability to deal with ambiguity