Paid Media Manager
CompanyThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Job locationDiegem, Flemish Region, Belgium On-site
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionAt Estée Lauder Companies we are working with great brands ... Estée Lauder, Clinique, Aramis & Designer Fragrances, M.A.C. Cosmetics, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone, Darphin, Aveda, Smashbox, Origins, Tom Ford, Bumble & Bumble, Glamglow,… and we do it with passion!
As a Paid Media Manager is in charge of creating, developing and implementing a vision for all paid media activities (SEM, Paid Social, Display, affiliation marketing, print, OOH…) along the customer funnel, from awareness to conversion and retention, in partnership with the Brands.
As a Paid Media Manager you will
- Define an overall and detailed paid media strategy for Benelux based on deep analysis of our data and a very consumer focus approach.
- Guide and coordinate a team of 3 Paid Media Executives
- Guide the brands and the Online teams in how to best exploit the increasing paid media budgets to obtain the best ROI depending on their objectives.
- Support all brands in the definition and deployment of their social media strategy
- Partner closely with the Online Manager, Retailer.com manager and Data CI Manager to enable an integrated planning process for all media investments, inclusive of E-commerce.
- Work with media agencies and EMEA organizations to standardize an approach and delivery of analytics, measurement and reporting on paid media efficiency.
- Significant digital marketing experience, including previous experience in driving and executing digital media strategy in a global, multi-brand, multi-channel, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great project management, organizational and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of all SEM paid social, display (all models, including programmatic), affiliation marketing
- You are a high energy and effective, hands-on leader, with strong business acumen.
- You are a fact-based decision-maker, pragmatic, resourceful, and proactive.
- You are resilient and decisive, with excellent problem-solving skills and strong team orientation.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and has the experience and characteristics to respond quickly to the changing environment.
- Excellent level of Dutch & English or French & English
What's in it for you?
A job where colleagues become family? Welcome at the Estée Lauder Companies ! You will receive an attractive salary in line with your experience and competencies. In addition, you will receive various extra-legal benefits car and fuel card, meal vouchers, cell phone plus subscription, extensive group and hospital insurance... And what about constant learning? It goes fast at the Estée Lauder Companies. With training, both on the job and through MyELCLearningHub, you get the space to do so.
Are you interested in the above position? Then apply immediately and find out what your opportunities are at the Estée Lauder Companies!
Primary Location: BE-VBR-Diegem
Job Type: Standard
Shift 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2123598