Product Manager - Digital PFME Optimization Analytics
Job locationBarcelona, Spain
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAbout IT at Nestlé
This role has been created to maximize the effectiveness of our media investments. The Always-On Media Dashboard provides markets with detailed, real-time access of owned and paid media performance and helps identify opportunities to improve campaign performance. The scope of the project is across the Nestlé group, and across multiple markets.
Using your expert knowledge of the media data, planning and buying you will help shape the Always-On Media roadmap by:
- Identifying & Improving our existing media data processes
- Ensure the technical implementation & maintenance of the solution with your team
- Collaborate with vendors to assess solution architecture and identify areas of improvement
- Implement the best operating model to answer specific local needs in terms of customization for end users
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to identify additional data sources to consolidate
- Manage the successful integration of those additional sources
- Guiding the creation of insightful reporting that drives media decisions
- Integration of media data with other analytics such as Marketing Mix Modelling and Attribution
- Combine all the above into a strategic roadmap and align key stakeholders
- Combine all the above into a technical strategic roadmap and align with key stakeholders
As an media data expert, you will bring gravitas and experience to our emerging media data operations. You will work closely with the global and local marketing teams, media agency partners and IT.
Travel activity is low, depending on the project assigned, averaging below 10%.
A day in the life of...
Using your media knowledge scope projects:
o data sources, reporting to drive decisions
o timeline, quality, budget
o acceptance criteria with stakeholders
o help shape product vision by understanding user needs and industry trends
Ensure excellence in project delivery:
o deliver agreed scope
o identify internal and external resource
o manage assigned resources
o manage roles & responsibilities
o establish governance & communication plan
o identify risks and propose mitigating actions
o raise and resolve project issues
o adjust the budget, timeline & project scope to accommodate approved changes
Delight your receivers:
o produce timely, detailed summaries and high-level reports
o maintain product health and good Net Promoter Score
o maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
o ensure project evaluation with the business partner & leverage lessons learned
What will make you successful?
Bachelor's or Master's degree
Background in media agency or advertiser side managing media data infrastructure and reporting
8+ years of experience working in Media Data with high understanding of:
o Media Strategy and media planning
o Media metrics and KPIs (GRPs/Impression/ CPM, Reach, Frequency etc.)
o Media platform reporting tools (GA360, Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Adverity, Datorama etc.)
o Contextual media data on viewability & brand safety such as IAS
o How Adserver technology works
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional matrix
- Change management, and stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience of project management and product management
- 5+ years of diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities
- Experience with Business Intelligence using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience in setting sustain organizations and services with Suppliers
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever-changing needs of the business
- Demonstrates personal commitment to change through actions and words
- Effective communication with business and technical professionals in English
About Analytic Service Lines (ASL) at Nestlé
We are a team of Analytical professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking Projects to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace.
We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver products in the space of Commercial Analytics and Marketing Science (CAMS). Within CAMS, media data is one of the key pillars.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, motivated, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please don’t hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 87 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2021. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.