Project Manager, Global Marketing (multiple roles)
CompanyThe Coca-Cola Company
Job locationAtlanta, GA, USA
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionNOTE: there are six (6) total openings across the Global Category and Marketing Function teams.
The Global Marketing team is looking for six (6) dynamic Project Managers to orchestrate critical projects across the team while accelerating new ways of working. This role will work closely with the Global Category or Global Marketing Function and their network teams, as well as partner with Marketing Capabilities and Ops, to implement effective tools and practices to help deliver prioritized work and infuse agile PMO practices as enterprise-wide capabilities. This experience is a fantastic learning opportunity to master new ways of working and learn from orchestrating the Global network teams.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be at the forefront of the Marketing transformation
- Critical growth experience with continuous learning to support upskilling to achieve career and development goals
- Cross cultural/operating unit experience
- Work on global categories/brands
ROLE LOCATION: Americas or Europe Preferred
As a global team, we aim to have associates be able to work from anywhere. However, there may be some situations where relocation will be required or a specific location is not possible. The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed during the recruitment process. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the company.
- Work closely with the Global Category or Global Marketing Function team and network in establishing the backlog of prioritized projects and orchestrate the category ways of working
- Act as scrum/PMO or product owner for select prioritized projects
- P2P responsibility and management for critical global projects (budget coordination, PO coordination with Finance)
- Agency ops coordination for critical global projects where needed (Project statements & MSA)
- Play a role in activating and integrating the dynamic resourcing approach to get better work, done faster, and that enables growth experiences across the team
- Run regular “retrospectives” to ensure processes are improving over time
- Collaborate with Marketing Capabilities and Ops PMO network to share and scale best practices
- Play a key role in driving the culture and ways of working transformation across the network category/function team
Related Knowledge & Experience
- 5-7 relevant experience
- Leading Marketing and Innovation projects
- Experience in PMO, coupled with Experience in Design thinking and agile ways of working
- Experience in marketing capability field and/or organizational projects
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and get work done through others/network
Skills You Need To Bring Along
- Brand management/innovation
- Project Management
- Design Thinking & Agile/Scrum
- Excellence in Communication, Organization and Influencing
- Strategic Thinking
- Fluency in digital tools (Microsoft Planner, Mural, etc.)
- Ability to inspire a team to challenge their ways of doing things
- Ability to work in flat, project-based teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable communicating innovative approaches in getting the work done faster, better
- Bias for action and ability to make things happen
- Learning appetite and empathy
Education And Language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; MBA optional
- Excellent fluency in oral and written English
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.