CompanyBank of America
Job locationSan Francisco, California, USA
Region of responsibilityAmericas
DescriptionWe are looking for a collaborative, experienced leader to join the Personalization Enablement (PE) Planning and Integration team. Our organization is focused on helping each client achieve more by connecting them to the most relevant solutions; driving client satisfaction and share of wallet. We do that by partnering with CXOs to define client driven strategies to drive growth, to develop and maintain content, to build and operate decision engines that orchestrate experiences, to deliver content digitally, and support advisors in each of our markets.
- This position will report to the PE Planning and Integration Executive who leads and coordinates the team’s planning and strategy efforts, oversees routines to prioritize and optimize offers in market, and manages the team’s risk and OPEX portfolio.
- This role will be responsible for supporting and helping lead the Offers and Experience Personalization forum and related processes. The forum’s objectives are to provide transparency into offers ecosystem, understand CXO priorities, secure and track approvals for new offers and key decisions, align and personalize the mix and content of opportunities to support strategic objectives, and share insights and recommendations to fuel future offer development.
- To be effective, the candidate will need to work collaborative with key stakeholders within the CXO and Analytics teams as well as with leaders and SMEs within the PE organization to develop and implement a coordinated plan to pivot towards a segment-based strategy. This includes maintaining a pipeline of key decision and awareness items to be discussed, developing a roadmap to help address opportunities, troubleshoot issues as they arise and develop consensus as needed.
- In addition, the incumbent will support and lead projects to harmonize Offers and Marketing forums to help deliver more personalized experiences by coordinating priorities from CXOs, resolving constraints and redundancies, and driving focus on optimal engagement.
- The incumbent will make and drive recommendations to shift from current to future state offers set up (aggregate impressions to client level) and will require close partnership with AMI teams to develop clear and actionable metrics (dashboard, tools, scorecards) that enable informed, timely decisions as well as development and ongoing delivery of business summaries, consolidated message maps and offers calendars.
- The role will also be responsible for analyzing and developing process improvements across the PE organization and driving simplification and harmonization of key processes across the various PE teams.
- 8+ years of leadership experience leading strategic projects end to end and implementing new solutions within a financial services organization
- Requires exceptional organizational skills to manage a broad set of large, impactful initiatives in various stages of development with a diverse group of stakeholders, competing deadlines and evolving priorities
- Possesses energy, drive, and a can-do attitude. Does not give up in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Ability to translate strategy into design options to test and refine concepts
- Demonstrated trouble-shooter, focusing on the most important insights to meet the business need, strong follow up skills and ability to escalate and gain resolution as needed
- Builds and leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks to collaborate in building and deploying solutions effectively in a large, matrixed organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including ability to prepare executive level PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience with Data, Digital or Global Marketing Organization
- Experience in Digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of related systems and processes