Regional Marketing Manager, Broadcast & Cine, DACH & Netherlands
Job locationDüsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionThe mission of the Marketing Communications team is to build Market Demand and enable the sales team to sell the Sony Products and Services Portfolio. This is possible via 3 main functions, all interlinked and equally critical:
- Market Awareness (Pan European Segment (Product Category Level)
- Market Demand Generation (Regional Level)
- Market Engagement (Account - Customer Solution Level)
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for leading the market demand on a regional level both via direct end-user tactics (such as events) as well as via the Sales Route to Market, with co-marketing plans with Dealers and System Integrators. You will be working alongside the Media Solutions Sales & Marketing teams, to identify regions priorities that will figure out core of the role's accountability, plan and deliver the Region's marketing plan.
This role covers the DACH Region: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands and will require business travel on a regular basis.
- Plan and Deliver the Region's Marketing Plan to contribute to the Region's sales figures in Media Solutions Business Group (Media, Content Creation, Cinematography and Broadcast Industry
- Eco the Pan European Awareness plan and tailor for their region working together with the Marketing Managers
- Drive the region's Marketing tactics on the field, such as events, seminars, conferences, networking opportunities, being responsible for the relationships with the region's key associations and bodies in the Media and Broadcast segment
- Create and implement a co-marketing plan with the Region's focus dealers being the owner of the relationship with the dealer's marketing representative
- Own press relationship at regional level both for PR and Media Plan implementation
- Create collaterals in line with Brand Guidelines
- Create Local Case Studies in collaboration with Segment Marketing Manager
- Feedback for continuous improvement of Sony's Product and Services Road map based on identifying customer needs (Voice of Customer)
- Work with Marketing Services platform on implementing via Sony's communication channels regional tactics (such as events landing pages, paid campaigns, or social post relevant for the region)
You will bring:
- Relevant experience working in a Channel Marketing, Product Marketing or Marketing Communications Role
- Proven work Experience in B2B, solutions Business or Media & Broadcast industry
- Marketing/Business/Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English verbally & written and native German Speaking
- Experience working alongside Sales and in Customer facing roles
- Demonstrated track record of successful defining, launching and driving integrated marketing campaigns with excellent results
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate activities, as well as prioritize multiple request
- Availability to travel
Please kindly submit your application in English
Your new office
Our modern office with height-adjustable desks is located in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz, with perfect transport connections to the bus, underground and S-Bahn, as well as regional trains. Here you have the opportunity to spend your lunch break walking through the Tiergarten or shopping in the "Mall of Berlin". Or you can relax with a free coffee or tea in our ‘Village’, which is a comfortably furnished area for staff with a view of the Philharmonie and Tiergarten.
Life at Sony
We ensure competitive salaries and benefits by using established benchmarking. We encourage healthy work-life balance supported by hybrid and flexible working policies. We are a positive community who dream big together, respect each other, and enjoy a collaborative culture.
We like to celebrate our colleagues who make a real difference using our recognition platform. We also provide access to numerous services and platforms for all aspects of wellbeing. We listen to our people through conversations and surveys, respect their suggestions, then act on them. We also provide allowances for volunteering days so that our staff can support the causes they are most passionate about.
You can build your career around you with our fantastic range of learning & personal development programs to enhance your skills. We also encourage our staff to try exciting new roles, in a wide range of countries, with a supportive mobility team to support you if you take that leap!
Bring your uniqueness to Sony
We are passionate about creating a culture that promotes equity and cultivates inclusion, diversity, and belonging. We want employees with diverse backgrounds and perspectives that will stimulate innovation and have a direct impact on our creation of social value to fulfil Sony’s purpose – ‘to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology’. We want you to bring your unique self to work and help shape our culture.
We are Sony Europe.
Our people collaborate in an environment of respect, integrity, and open-mindedness. Diverse teams from all over Europe are the driving force for our business, and we embrace the differences that make each of us original and unique.
With offices in 28 European countries, Sony Europe caters to consumer, professional, semiconductor and healthcare markets with innovative electronics products and solutions. Our European laboratories research and develop new technologies and capabilities that contributes to the Sony Group and important issues on a planetary scale.
Bring your passion, creativity and ambitions to Sony Europe. Apply now, and let’s create the future together.