Senior Program Manager, Retail Marketing
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationLondon, England, United Kingdom
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionPlay an instrumental role in shaping and rolling out the launch and expansion of the global LEGO® shopper loyalty program.
We are passionate about our members and are looking for a Senior Program Manager to bring to life the world's most inspiring, playful, and loved program.
You will join an impactful loyalty marketing team that is all about driving engagement, fueling customer love and providing experiences that grow into a life-long love of building.
- Manage and drive high-impact and complex projects, processes, and strategic initiatives supporting the growth ambitions of our global loyalty and membership program.
- Closely collaborate with business, marketing, and technology partners, to develop robust and scalable solutions.
- Communicate project deliverables, milestones, dependencies, and risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with loyalty, strategy, and technology teams to identify areas of optimization in support of program strategic direction.
- Review processes and develop plans to operationalize across other areas of the organization, including defining OKRs and reporting program performance to senior leadership.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our team's mission is to build moments of joy that bring more value to our fans, provide us with a better understanding of their needs, and help nurture a life-long passion for the LEGO® System of play. You will be an instrumental player in shaping our offering and ensuring we deliver on this mission.
Do you have what it takes?
- Ability to manage complex relationships across a range of partners by working in a team environment, sharing ideas, and developing novel approaches to improve processes.
- Proven track record of program management with the ability to move between strategic discussions and operational details.
- Experience leading strategic dialogues and facilitating trade-offs with senior collaborators.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, in English) to all levels of leadership.
- Ability to identify new approaches to improve processes across partners in an open and collaborative way.
- Strong experience from a top-tier consultancy or business development function would be ideal.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.