Specialist Global Marketing Procurement: Production & Development
CompanyThe Coca-Cola Company
Job locationLondon, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionROLE LOCATION: The location of the positions and whether relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
We are changing the face of marketing procurement. The Coca-Cola marketing organisation is the best in the world, and we are looking for a dynamic, connected manager to evolve the next chapter in how we approach our production and development agency relationships.
The Procurement sourcing specialist Production & Development supports and manages strategic sourcing initiatives for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organisation. The role works closely with the marketing organisations at global, category & OU levels, with PACS teams and FDS supporting Marketing stakeholders.
The role ensures performance of best ‘fit for purpose’ partners to support our marketing needs and global vision of simplifying and scaling, delivering exceptional value and ensure the ongoing management, optimisation and success of the partnerships. The specialist is part of a team of experts identifying and managing the production and development network and roster of agencies managing project delivery with network-to-network partners, strategic rosters and opens source models.
- Remit is global and will often be required to support OU teams,
- Execution of global strategy and recommending strategies and plans with direct impact on results
- As an individual contributor operate with broad latitude in a complex environment, be a subject matter expert within the organization & manage large projects or processes.
- Contributor to the ME&E workstream and performance results
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
Innovation & Complexity
- Implements improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Breaks down problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multifunctions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function to influence and manage performance
- Frequently required to communicate with parties external to the organization
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to work with OU leaders and other capability managers to adopt standards and ways of working for the team
- Able to work across functions and teams supporting one TCCC supporting the bigger picture at all times
- Act Like an Owner & own the delivery of results and collaborate well with others to achieve end goals.
- Open minded and looking to continuously learn and adapt
- Able to constructively challenge and build trusted relationships
- Positive mindset, curious, hungry to learn and grow and develop Self & Others.
- Entrepreneurial: Be able to work at pace and manage several projects simultaneously
- Able to manage workload independently
Skills & Experience
- The candidate will have strong experience across production and content development at category procurement level or responsibility for production activities at a manager level in an agency
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies to enhance creative+ platforms
- Insight into how the industry works and strong knowledge of the field, players & trends.
- Experience of working closely with marketing teams, partnering to deliver outstanding value driven results
- Strong commercial, relationship building, negotiation and procurement knowledge:
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to understand financial models and translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a virtual global team to deliver results and share best practices
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies to ensure that formal supplier agreements activate the elements of the sourcing strategy and support performance standards.
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance
- Minimum: 7+ years of work experience in a commercial marketing, creative business or procurement or relevant related field. Knowledge of technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
SkillsCorporate Purchasing; Materials Resource Planning; Database Management; Customer Service; Food And Beverage (F&B); Contracts; Logility; Microsoft Office; Analytical Techniques; Communication; Mathematics; APICS Certification; Procurements; Negotiation; Manufacturing Process Controls; Global SAP; Cost Analysis
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.