WELLA Styling Global Marketing Manager
Job locationGeneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAbout The Wella Company
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com .
WELLA is a leading global hair care brand that helps millions of women around the world to transform the way they look, and through it, the way they live their lives. WELLA business consists of Hair Colorants and Hair Styling that offer a range of brands to satisfy consumer needs in these two categories. We are recruiting for a temporary position of Global Marketing Manager for WELLA Styling.
- Define brand innovation pipeline sufficient to meet brand growth objectives in the region based on consumer understanding and competitive landscape
- Create all marketing assets required to bring to life WELLA Styling brand program: from packaging and claims to digital assets and point of sales materials
- Coordinate the work of creative and design agencies to deliver all commercial assets
- Own brand plan and assets vis-à-vis the markets (fit-for-use inputs collection, regular connects and plans deployment) and the management
- Conduct regular business analysis
- Informally lead multi-functional team (R&D, finance, product supply, consumer research)
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or Economics
- 5-7 years of global/regional marketing experience (brand strategy, consumer insights, marketing campaign & advertising development, digital marketing proficiency)
- Previous experience is beauty industry
- Strong project management and analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Open minded spirit, proactive approach with strong focus on results
- Fluent English
- Valid work permit
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo