Client Marketing Senior Manager
Job locationParis, Île-de-France, France
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionVisa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Job purpose :
Support the development and execution of the annual Marketing plan. Ideate, develop and execute marketing campaigns to be used by or with issuing bank clients, to increase the B2B2C activities and drive client satisfaction and consumer choice for Visa.
Key Accountabilities :
- Define and execute the B2B2C strategy and Marketing plan with the Head of Client Marketing, to increase the number and revenue generation of client activations and with full attention to consumer experience
- Partner with marketing on regional levels, regional and local product owners, and client facing sales teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products, services and offers to banking clients and their consumer clients
- Capitalize on the value of Visa's global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client and Visa objectives – special focus on Paris 2024 activations in your first 12 months
- Manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- Define, manage and accurately report budgets and deliver projects following due process and policies
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined, measured and reported business and marketing KPIs
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as One Visa
- Champion the brand positioning in the market for B2B audiences
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Marketing or Sales activation function
- Demonstrated track record in delivering marketing programs that drive commercial and reputational success
- Deep knowledge of offline and online marketing channels (Direct to Consumer, CRM, Digital and Social Media)
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to incorporate innovative elements to consumer journeys
- Be fully bilingual in English, to be able to interact with international clients and partners, and Regional/Central/Global Visa functions
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.