Customer Marketing Manager
Job locationLondon, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWe work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Marketing Manager
- Prepaid Management Services is the division of MasterCard that concentrates on Prepaid Solutions such as our Multi-Currency CashPassport product.
- Traditionally focused on the Travel sector this business unit is driving forward Prepaid throughout the world with innovative and leading solutions that we integrate with Global brands.
- As a part of our B2B Marketing team and reporting to the Senior Business Leader, Customer Marketing Manager will act as a dedicated resource for UK & I and be responsible for enhancing and developing marketing strategies to drive growth across customers and product lines.
- This will include developing and implementing marketing activities through key markets, providing subject matter expertise to the sales teams and customer marketing teams, and developing go-to-market rollouts for new product and/or customer opportunities.
- The role will need to address marketing initiatives that require an integrated channel mix, as well as a B2C, B2B and/or B2BC roll-out.
- Have you ever promoted a product to market?
- Have you ever managed marketing of a payment card portfolio within a financial institution or a payments scheme?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- This role is a 12 month FTC.
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to drive sales growth with customers via
B2B, B2B2C and B2C channels, incorporating multiple media and communications channels, product collateral and sales enablement activities
- Monitor campaign performance and analyse portfolio performances to create long-term customer value
- Better inform customer marketing plans, develop consumer value propositions, and support the product roadmap and account management strategies
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to key markets in the region on marketing best-practice, assisting in customer pitches, and providing thought leadership across the existing customer base to help drive current performance
- Identify and prioritise marketing initiatives and opportunities to support the long-term business strategy, whilst still being agile to implement activity to fuel short opportunities.
- Managing internal and external partners, including;
- Creative, media and research agencies
- Prepaid Management Services sales, product and marketing teams within key markets and across regions
- Consultation with other internal stakeholders across the prepaid product and program management value chain
- Drive efficiencies by implementing Marketing processes and SLAs
- Experience in developing integrated programs/campaigns across a mix of online and offline channels
- Analytical thinker who has ability to understand and translate data and research insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to influence marketing dialogue to develop differentiated messaging based upon input from and collaboration with multiple sources including internal subject matter experts and external consulting resources.
- Strong experience in payments industry and financial services experience
- Strong collaboration skills with an ability to get tasks accomplished either in a lead or supporting role with other internal stakeholders
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with and ability to influence people across a matrix organization at all levels
- Pro-active, collaborative and dynamic operating style
- Good customer facing experience, working across multiple levels within an organisation
- Strong time management, project and organisational skills.
- React quickly to changing priorities and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.