Digital Commerce Manager - Singapore
Job locationSingapore, Singapore (On-site)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
This high-profile role offers an exciting career opportunity within the rapidly accelerating Bacardi digital commerce business in Singapore.
This role will be instrumental in driving Bacardi’s digital commerce strategy in the short and long term.
You will have full responsibility across the entire portfolio for key digital commerce platforms in the market, including Amazon, Lazada, Shopee & iShopchangi.
Given the nature of digital commerce, the role will require dynamic thinking and quick action to maximize and monitor both long- and short-term opportunities (Volume, NSV, GP and Trade/Media Investment, as well as Market Share and Sales Growth) and look for new opportunities for growth through new RTM partnerships.
You will work across different functions of the organization to identify and develop digital commerce opportunities, including the Brand teams, Customer Marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
In this role, you will look to improve customer profitability through mix management, brand strategy deployment, onsite merchandising, and promotional effectiveness - and share your learnings with the local/regional management team along with the wider global digital commerce organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES - WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
* Create and implement key customer strategies to attain sales revenue targets and achieve company goals, always keeping the consumer at the heart. Some of these customers include Amazon, Lazada, Shopee & iShopchangi.
* In addition to overseeing our digital commerce business in Singapore, you will also act as a consultant to wider southeast Asia markets to support them in developing their relationships and business objectives with both Lazada & Shopee. These markets currently include Philippines & Malaysia.
* Responsibility for negotiating annual terms and JBP planning, ensuring a long-term sustainable investment and growth model.
* Full management of the P&L ensuring YoY improvements in revenue and gross profit across all customers and brands.
* Full accountability of Trade and A&P budgets: Work cross-functionally to manage trade investment and A&P budgets, reports and follow up with spending analysis.
* Further develop existing customer relationships through fact-based industry and category insights both at higher category level as well as using retailer specific data.
* Actively secure new customers and expand Distribution & Coverage
* Implement agreed IAP (Integrated Activity Plan) including channel strategy
* Act as the digital commerce expert for Singapore. Lead, plan and execute the short- and long-term strategic plan and help build broad organizational digital commerce expertise by coaching and training local resources.
* Collaboratively work with the global digital commerce function, regional southeast Asia team, localized commercial & marketing departments and key internal and external stakeholders.
* Facilitate the building of strong top-to-top relationships with our key customers and work closely with the distributor to attain sales revenue targets.
* Create and own a clear reporting and tracking document across all customers to communicate performance and challenges effectively to senior management and ensure all objectives are exceeded.
* Ensure alignment and integration of digital commerce into the customer marketing teams and be able to influence the development of concept briefs and budgeting through to execution.
* Drive excellent execution of AVDPAP in channel.
Skills and Experience
SKILLS - THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
* 3 + years of direct or indirect selling, managing, planning & marketing experience with pure play retailers, preferably in southeast Asia
* Experience working with Amazon, Lazada &/or Shopee is essential.
* FMCG expertise is highly desirable.
* Previous experience of working with both regional & global teams is desirable.
* Ability to determine current and future digital commerce trends, having an emphasis on planning, forecasting, building digital commerce and internal specific programs.
* Demonstrate exceptional financial and commercial acumen along with having a strategic thinking mindset.
* Extensive experience in P&L management and the development of new accounts.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Strategic account planning ability.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
PERSONAL QUALITIES - SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
* Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
* Confident and capable of operating at all levels & good team player.
* Strong inter-functional leadership skills and an ability to manage and educate upwards to the senior management team.
* High level of intellect with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality.
* Persuasive with excellent skills in negotiating and influencing.
* Resilience and tenacity in the face of ambiguity and challenge.
* A natural relationship builder with the capacity to engage diverse stakeholders.
* Strong emotional intelligence and maturity with acute planning and organisational skills.