Global Creativity and Agency Partnership Manager
Job locationSlough, Berkshire, UK
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity to work within our Marketing Excellence function for a Creativity & Agency Partnership Manager, where you will contribute to driving the thought leadership in our marketing act – ensuring how can we always stay relevant and differentiating for our customers. The Global Creativity & Agency Partnership Manager will be part of the Marketing Operations team, which is an internal jump team that helps embed marketing capabilities. Due to the nature of this role, you will get the opportunity to travel around the globe, so have your passport at the ready.
Who is Reckitt:
Our products are used by generations of families that have grown up with Reckitt products. Our unrivalled range provides hygiene, health and nutrition to people in almost every country around the world.
You’ll succeed because you will get involved with…
- Supporting teams in creating sustainable growth by helping them identify communities who can benefit most from each Brand campaign.
- Accelerating and govern the Diversity and Inclusion marketing journey of the global Reckitt marketing community by developing and refining resources to deliver Positive Portrayal in all consumer-facing communications.
- Supporting in the development and execution of key capability events including but not limited to external events like Cannes, but also internal capability programming across multiple levels and regions with executives to brand managers.
- Influencing, Tracking, and reporting on the content maturity model for key CMUs and elevating the Creative Excellence scores across the BUs, coordinating with DESKs (which are hubs set up to drive operational excellence across 8 different locations).
- Being responsible for Creative X (automated creative reporting tool) reporting, configuration of the tool and the future integrations required with support from IT&D and DDMM which are other internal global function.
- Owning and orchestrating agency performance review and remuneration program with Procurement.
- Reviewing performance to set the foundations for creative effectiveness.
- Actively support country top to tops to ensure action plans to maximize PBR. Secure that the MD’s are playing an active role in driving the agency’s performance.
- Enabling Reckitt’s approach to production drive increased diverse representation in front of and behind the camera.
We are looking for that someone special who has :
- Previous experience in a brand manager/senior brand manager or similar position.
- A self-motivated, highly flexible and can work effectively in ambiguous environments.
- A strong relationship builder and scope management with creative and/or production organizations.
- Significant experience and demonstrable expertise in communication, media and/or consumer facing communication roles.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.