Global Marketing Lead
Job locationAmersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWithin FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are looking for a strategic and motivated Global Segment Marketing Lead to join our Global Marketing team. This is a new role, as part of the focused approach of FrieslandCampina to nutrition throughout adulthood, with focus on our newly launched B2B brand, Biotis™.
Your contribution is critical to securing market leadership in value adding dairy ingredients, delivering Health benefits globally to consumers, through collaboration with B2B customers (Brand Owners). With a B2C angle in mind we aim to increase awareness of our solutions in the market for health conscious consumers (B2B2C mindset), especially around the role of specialised (dairy) ingredients. Focus on the food and drink, as well as the dietary supplement market.
You will report to the Global Marketing Director Performance, Active & Medical Nutrition. You also engage closely with the sales, development, marketing communications, nutrition, regional sales offices, finance and research teams.
- Academic/master level Degree, preferably in Marketing, food technology or technical business;
- Relevant experience in Marketing in a global context;
- 10-12 years’ work experience (relevant for the Segment e.g. in early life, food, nutrition), ideally with experience working in the dietary supplements market;
- Proven track record in driving success and growth through marketing strategy and implementation (with sales team). Including experience in; innovation portfolio managment, branding and communications, building global/local relationships;
- Strong financial/business experience. Being able to think in scenarios, business case development and pricing experience;
- Strategic view with background in strategy development. Being able to see the bigger picture in a complex environment;
- Experience of implementing multidisciplinary Project Management. Agile way of working a plus;
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills;
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills;
- Marketing communications experience;
- Project management skills;
- Experience working in matrix and network organisation with multi-disciplinary approach;
- Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving initiatives forwards.
- A enthusiastic and passionate team excited about making a difference;
- Competitive salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- FrieslandCampina also offers training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it;
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident ona daily basis. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
In This Position, You Are Responsible For
- Development and implementation of the global marketing strategy for Biotis™ . Including:
- Strategic action plan to ensure (future) profitability at target segments with target customers in collaboration with market development lead Biotis™;
- Translate strategic plans into organisation requierments (PGM, sales, development);
- Co-develop annual Biotis™ budget and proposed resource allocation;
- Monitor market developments;
- Initiate and monitor consumer and customer testing.
- Building and delivery of value propositions;
- Initiation and driving of innovation. Management of the innovation pipeline;
- Financial management and pricing for new products;
- Driving Biotis™ Brand awareness and conversion into sales;
- Coordinate Biotis™ content Marketing and Marketing communications direction, with focus on digital channels;
- Stakeholder Management, internal (up to MT level) and external;
- Customer innovation and marketing project and program management;
- Contribute to development of a high performance global marketing team by managing, coaching and developing part the team.