Global Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Job locationMunich, Bavaria, Germany (On-site)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionDo you have a burning passion for world-class brand building and want to be a part of a purpose led team? Do you have an interest in sustainability, DE&I and want to make a genuine impact on society? Do you love to do things differently, challenge the status quo, find unexpected ways to drive brand and business growth? Do you develop strong and trusting relationships and know how to manage multiple stakeholders worldwide to get to the right solutions? Then this could be the role for you.
Essity a leading hygiene and health company is offering an exciting job opportunity in its Global Brand, Innovation and Sustainability (GBIS) business unit. Essity Feminine Care is the #5 player globally (with brands such as Saba, Nosotras, Libresse, Nana etc), #2 in markets we compete in, the fastest growing Feminine Care brand globally and playing across multiple product categories such as period pads and underwear, liners, tampons, intimate washes.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate Global Marketing Manager (f/m/d) for our Feminine Care category, based in Munich (Ismaning), Germany or any other Essity location for a short-term assignment until February 2023.
In this job you will drive growth for our FemCare category by leading selected initiatives across geographies, brand and innovation areas. You cooperate closely with sustainability, communication and innovations teams as well as lead markets across the globe, consumer/customer insight functions and others to consistently position our taboo breaking brand in a territory that drives company sales growth and reach overall Essity targets. In this position you report to the Global Innovation, Marketing and Communications Director.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Identify and pilot innovative yet scalable solutions and services for the defined new growth territories to better meet the needs of women+ across several regions globally. Recommend assortment, claims, pack design and price positioning for the new solutions
- Develop overarching FemCare superiority benefit across brand clusters and innovations for our brands
- Support in developing the FemCare sustainability plan to drive perceived superiority across customers and consumers
- Develop a convincing offer to position FemCare in the B2B space (e.g. schools, workforce) and co-create a dispenser solution in cooperation with the Tork brand team, the global market leader in professional hygiene
- Act as project manager for relevant global projects/pilots cooperating closely with lead markets, R&D, legal, IP, regulatory, consumer insights functions as well as agencies and potentially Essity ventures teams in Europe and Latin America
- Manages assigned budget for area of responsibility
Who You Are
- Passion to work for a purpose-led brand, join a taboo-breaking team and participate in the transformation of Feminine Care
- 8-10 years’ experience working in brand / innovation management, in local and global roles (University degree or equivalent education) with an understanding of a winning strategy and insights, brand architecture, consumer segmentation and market research
- You are a results-oriented self-starter with a track record of making a measurable impact in a fast growth environment, successfully managing competing priorities
- You are as much creative as data-driven with a consumer-first focus, can translate human insights to guide innovation and communications development, have experience in analytics-based decision making, whereas success is measured in business growth and lifetime value
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus (e.g. Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic)
- Ability to influence and get buy-in of key stakeholders in a global matrix organization and effectively manage work across organizational boundaries to get things done in a collaborative way -- high resilience and solution-oriented attitude
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability or age.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.