Global Media Sr Data Steward Architect
CompanyThe Kraft Heinz Company
Job locationAmsterdam, The Netherlands
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionThe Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
The Global Analytics team is looking for an experienced and multifaceted Sr. Data Steward for Global Media to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be organizing the data taxonomy- connections and accuracy for our media data sets. Your main role will be to handling Media data sets (TV- Display- online metrics- media investments- advertisement performance- online impressions etc.) and across the organization- interacting with local teams globally to align definitions and metrics inside data sets- coordinating with developers and data engineers to translate business requirements into implemented stories.
You are going to report to the Global Data Lead. The Sr. Data Steward will be accountable for looking after global data sets- formulas and mappings for the Global Media reports and models in the company. You will be challenged to find efficient ways to lead data sets- coordinate with teams to improve and ensure accuracy- align with senior team members on global objectives- maintain and implement improvements on data sources and automation.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a candidate who has strong experience in dealing with large data sets on a global scale- with a great ability to translate high level conversation to data manipulation and understanding in SQL. This individual should have a very sharp mind with capacity to easily grasp data concepts and formulas- as well as connect with other teams to reach an agreement on their representation. The ideal candidate will also have a successful track record of implementing data driven solutions for global problems. Experience in concepts of Media investments and marketing are a nice to have for this role. True ownership- strong analytics- an eye for business are key characteristics to excel at this position.
- As Global Data Steward- maintain a conceptual structure of data and formulas used- design and recommend appropriate analytical approaches to improve business reporting and assure data quality.
- Be an agent of change into Kraft Heinz Company organization- using data- statistics- process and social skills to move different partners towards the goal of Global Media optimization.
- Chief a positive environment into your team- genuinely interested in the well-being and happiness of your colleagues
- Partner with Kraft Heinz' Global and local Media Teams- and structuring large scale data sets and data projects.
- Collaborate closely with vendors and KHC teams from different commercial areas in each country to drive insights and deliver projects globally
- Liaison with internal and external partners to understand their business peculiarities and develop and implement data sets that will support analytics on their business.
- Maintain a backlog of desired improvements and bugs. Guide team members in solving the backlog issues and develop improvements.
Requirement & Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree (MBA included). Preference computer science- statistics- data science- business
- Minimum 4 years of working experience- in a fast-paced environment- preferably in CPG environment and/or Media Analytics- previous experience in working on Marketing media models and data sets is valued
- Strong understanding of code languages for data manipulation. SQL required- Snowflake and Python experience are helpful
- Solid understanding on BI tools and recent work done on manipulating data for BI solutions- preferably tableau
- Strong project management skills required- understand what to prioritize and follow through
- Strong social skills- with the ability to understand the context and applying it to drive the analytics agenda
- Familiarity and knowledge of Marketing- Advertising and Media measurement and metrics are a plus (TV- Display- Online Video- Streaming Audio- Social- Search- commerce- contextual) including understanding of metrics from media management tools (GA360- Campaign Manager- SA360 and DV360- Adobe- DV- etc)
- Strong ownership- never giving up and really committed to drive an agenda even in adverse environments
- Language: fluent in English
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer- we're looking for the best for you
- A competitive salary
- Always room for new insights; if you have an excellent idea- please let us know and we can set it in action!
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity