Head of Procurement
Job locationStockholm City, Stockholm County, Sweden On-site
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionAre you ready to take the next step in your procurement career? We are looking for someone who will take on the responsibility as our Head of procurement. You will be part of our brilliant finance team and establish procurement at foodora in Sweden (but also support our lovely neighbours in the Nordics). This role is completely new, which means that you will be able to bring your own touch on it. Besides creating our future procurement strategies, you will also be the point of contact regarding all procurement related matters as well as work closely with Delivery Hero, our Legal team and our GRC functions in Sweden. As we are expanding fast, you might get use of some leadership skills in the future. Ready to do this? Let’s talk!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Establish the procurement function mainly in Sweden but also be a support to Norway and Finland
- Be the point of contact regarding procurement towards Delivery Hero
- Develop processes, routines and guidelines regarding procurement
- Support the implementation of Ariba (SAP) and LawVu in Sweden
- Structured - You can create and maintain structure in a dynamic environment
- Self-Reliant - You can work independently with your tasks as well as collaborate with others
- Initiative - When you see what needs to be done, you immediately takes your own initiatives and do it
- Responsible - Last but not least, you take a huge ownership and responsibility for your work
- You have a university degree in a quantitative field such as Economics or Business
- You have between 3-5 years of experience from working with procurement
- It will be beneficial if you have participated in establishing the procurement function in a fast paced company before, as well as having previous experience from Ariba and LawVu.
- You have excellent English and Swedish language skills
Start date: According to notice period
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
*LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!