Manager, Sports Marketing Greece & Cyprus
Job locationAthens, Attiki, Greece (On-site)
Region of responsibilityEMEA
DescriptionPurpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
Ensure implementation of Sportsmarketing activities in respective category to create positive brand image and sustainable and profitable business through an adequate sports marketing portfolio of individual athletes, clubs and associations.
- Responsible for Greece/Cyprus and if required for other SEE countries SpoMa activities
- Support the Sports Marketing Senior Manager in creating the local portfolio planning based on input from Europe/Global
- Manage all asset-related day-to-day business to provide excellent asset management.
- Manage local asset budget, Sports Marketing MWB and provide athletes with qualitative service to ensure the Brand images are represented well.
- Support all local event related topics in close collaboration with the Brand Communications, Business Unit (BU) team and Brand Activations (BA) team.
- Support global/ WE relevant events and align with the global/ WE direction.
- Monitor and report on local opportunities and trends to provide relevant sports marketing activities.
- Plan and engage all sports marketing athletes so that they showcase the seasonal key concepts to maximise product sales.
- Track and monitor assets’ performance results and reflect them into marketing plans to maximize future activation opportunities.
- Place an optimal marketing order and manage the inventory to prioritize the marketing activity.
- Plan and execute local category specific events align with WE/ BU business strategy.
- Support and collaborate with Omni-channel marketing team for store activation.
- Relationships management with sports stakeholders in all involved countries
- Scouting (excluding football)
- Budget management for the category
- Support the SM in managing the execution of the marketing working budget plan per the budget planning
- Input to Contract Approval Form/Asset Management System/Global Bonus Program
- Competition monitoring
- Senior Manager Sports Marketing
- Brand Activation team
- Omni-Channel Activation team
- Cluster BU CTC
- WE BU
- BU Sports Marketing leads
- Athletes, Federations, Clubs
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- Market Share
- MWB management
- Share of voice (country and cat dependent)
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Previous experience in Sportsmarketing
- Very strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- High degree of commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
- Advanced in English
- Understanding of commercial SMU processes