Marketing Manager Grocery Delivery
CompanyJust Eat Takeaway.com
Job locationAmsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionWe're looking for a marketing expert who can combine knowledge of best-in-class marketing activations with stellar project and stakeholder management as we begin to scale our grocery proposition. Ready for this exciting opportunity at the heart of a global business?
With around 100 million customers globally and more than 588,000 restaurants on our platform, Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) is among the world's largest online food delivery companies. We're currently active across 24 countries, from Amsterdam to Auckland.
Grocery delivery is a new opportunity for JET to deliver even more value to consumers. Whether you want to top up your weekly shopping, spice up your meal or have a sudden craving, we want to bring the best offers to your door at the speed of light.
All About The Role
As the Marketing Manager Grocery Delivery, your focus is on launching this new proposition at scale. You will work closely with our teams to find the best marketing approach to increase consumer awareness, adoption and frequency.
Working with our centralised marketing and sales teams, you will develop and coordinate the planning of the launches and track performance. Communicating with the country teams, you're able to understand local differences and ensure a relevant proposition for each market.
Collaboration is a vital ingredient in this role. That includes working with our data teams to drive analysis and insight, creating plans focused on our customers and partners. You will also be the Ambassador and main point of contact for our marketing teams on everything grocery related.
As our Marketing Manager Grocery, it's also your responsibility to:
- Coordinate all marketing aspects of our grocery proposition and roll out
- Develop a marketing playbook for grocery launches and partner launches that can be implemented across multiple markets
- Collect and share best practices and cases across markets
- Manage all different marketing channels ensuring they understand the plan and have a ready-to-go marketing proposition
- Define marketing commitments for grocery partners (based on each market priority)
- Work closely with Country marketing teams to support them in their grocery roll out
- Collaborate with sales teams to support them in securing and executing top deals
- Track results based on key metrics we want to achieve and reiterate/pivot approach
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we need from you:
- 8+ years' experience in marketing, ideally in FMCG, food retail, e-commerce
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, preferably within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Able to set and achieve ambitious targets and deliver at pace, juggling multiple priorities to support different areas of the business
- Ability to influence and manage a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to easily get insights and transform those into actions
- Able to operate flexibly in a constantly-evolving and collaborating environment, including working cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills, building and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An energetic, highly-motivated approach to your job, with a team-player mentality
- Experience in a marketplace or aggregator style business would be helpful but not essential
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are on the menu:
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced and impactful FMCG role with a global impact and extensive leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Amsterdam (when you're in the office)
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Competitive pension plan
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Monthly working from home allowance
- Additional perks
Ready to build the future of grocery delivery? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!