Marketing Manager LEGO® DUPLO®
Companythe LEGO Group
Job locationBillund, South Denmark, Denmark
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAre you a strategic problem solver with excellent brand development understanding?
Here’s your chance to bring your expertise into play and help us understand LEGO® DUPLO® brand strategy and translate it into the key communications initiatives in scope!
Overall responsibility entails supporting the strategic foundation for bringing LEGO® DUPLO® to the forefront of Learning through play category. Within this having a strong focus at
- Holding an overall ownership of communications strategy development and deployment, incl. close collaboration and engagement with key partners incl. media agency, channel owners, regions and other LEGO® partners.
- Leading campaign development with our internal agency from briefing through strategic and creative development to delivery of a global communication toolbox.
- Driving other communications projects with our agency such as the visual identity and style guide of the LEGO® DUPLO® brand.
- Supporting the LEGO® DUPLO® Head of Product in driving our communication strategy securing long-term brand equity building.
- Tracking of media and digital effectiveness to secure utilization and optimization of relevant brand metrics.
- Engaging with multiple partners internally to orchestrate a best-in class Visual identity for packaging of selected key projects.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Global Marketing Department is responsible for creating and fostering consumer demand for the LEGO Group by converting consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling & innovative product lines, marketing strategies and initiatives.
This function will support the deliverables of LEGO® DUPLO® acceleration as part of the overall commercial cycle 2025!
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing professional with a strong blend of brand, marketing and strategic skills, who has a proven track record of contributing to the growth of a brand in a consumer goods company.
- Experience turning consumer, shopper and market insights into action.
- Ability to drive meaningful innovation, willing to take calculated risks and agility in responding to the changing external landscape.
- Exhibit strong collaboration skills, working both independently and also with a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Passion for creativity.
- Ability to travel approx. 10 days per year.
What’s in it for you?
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.