Marketing Project Manager
CompanyJust Eat Takeaway.com
Job locationAmsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands (On-site)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAre you a talented project manager who enjoys dealing with a wide range of stakeholders? Want to take exciting international and global partnerships to the next level? Then we're looking for you!
From ramen in Rotterdam to salads in Sydney, we serve millions of delicious dishes every day. Having grown as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we have over 60 million active users and around 250,000 restaurants on our roster.
Sponsorships are a vital ingredient in our success. With major partnerships including UEFA, our specialists build engaging projects and winning relationships to ensure sponsorship success.
All About The Role
As our Marketing Project Manager, you will use your expertise in planning, managing and delivering high-profile sponsorship initiatives for key partners, such as UEFA. By turning strategic plans into reality, you're able to boost our brand visibility and deliver on commercial objectives.
Stakeholder management is crucial in this position. That means working with senior stakeholders and functional specialists to drive collaboration, integration, flawless execution and great results. Being a key contact point for colleagues across all projects, you will also maintain an overview of the scope and timeline of any initiatives.
As a vital member of our sponsorship squad, you will also:
- Oversee project management across all workstreams, developing critical paths and schedules to meet deadlines & deliver on business goals
- Manage a matrix of stakeholders at senior and peer-level – handling and prioritising their requests
- Work cross-functionally across the organisation, representing the Sponsorships team to ensure clear communication & consistent messaging
- Align with other departments, including our in-house Global Studio, Brand, Customer Activation etc., as well as external agencies
- Use project management tools to drive projects forward, record and share information & ensure stakeholders are brought along on the journey
- Develop internal processes across functions to improve workflows & quality of output
- Handle a large scope and plenty of demands. So, like a good penalty taker, you can keep calm when the pressure's on!
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we need from you:
- 3-5 years' experience in project management with a leading business
- Experience working in the e-commerce sector or equivalent digital B2C organisation
- Prior experience with UEFA/Sponsorship projects on an international or global scale is a plus
- Broad understanding of all channels in the marketing mix
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello etc.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively, including with minimal supervision and guidance
- Skilled in building good relationships with different functions/departments and managing effective communication across multiple workstreams
- Strong team player, project and people manager – able to quickly gain trust & respect from your colleagues
- Proven project management skills showcasing organised and skilled management across multiple workstreams
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to change and embrace challenges in an agile environment
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
Here is our offer
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world's leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Are you our next Marketing Project Manager? Click Apply Now and send us your CV and a motivational letter!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We're committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
More About Us
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look on our careers site.