Regional Marketing Manager (New York)
Job locationNew York City Metropolitan Area (Remote)
Region of responsibilityAmericas
DescriptionWe strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a passionate, high performing and relationship-driven Marketing Manager to help scale Bumble’s brand as the leading relationship app in North America. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Regional Marketing, you will work closely with the full North America Marketing team, cross-functional teams and local agencies to develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for New York.
You will be responsible for adapting and executing national campaigns in key regions, while also developing and executing initiatives specific to local opportunities and needs. This role will collaborate with a wide range of marketing functions across North America to bring Bumble to life in New York in meaningful and impactful ways.
This role is ideal for someone who is highly adaptable and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Market Expert; responsible for having a pulse on what is happening in New York that will influence marketing plans and impact activations to keep Bumble top of mind with new and existing users
- Strategic Business Planning; have a deep understanding of the business, brand and audience breakdown to develop strategic marketing plans to drive growth in New York
- Regional Marketing Plans: execute marketing strategies that encompass both brand and growth needs of the business. Plans include relevant context, insights, objectives and a path to results that ladder up to business targets (audience segments, objectives and key results)
- New Opportunities: identify and prioritize initiatives that fall outside of seasonal and or campaign plans that will help drive brand awareness and growth in New York
- Localization: localize national and or global campaigns to implement and resonant with users in New York
- Campaign Planning: manage any regional campaigns using insights to develop contextually and culturally relevant campaigns for - New York. Work with the cross functional teams to define the go to market plan including the channel mix and local activations
- Local Partnerships: work with the partnerships team to identify key partnership opportunities for New York. Support co-marketing campaigns to create engagement campaigns and experiences for the regions
- Reporting & Analytics: report on key performance metrics and find opportunities to optimize performance in real time and long term
- Leadership: be a thought leader who collaborates and inspires.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience working in marketing, events, public relations and or partnerships or related fields with deep expertise and understanding of the New York Market
- Creative problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented approach
- Able to work with tight deadlines, adjust to changing priorities, and ability to balance short term needs with long term plans
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and pivot accordingly
- Solid understanding of media mix and channel planning
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Commitment to high creative standards and pushing for innovative solutions
- Interest in the dating/social networking landscape
- Takes the initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, “can-do” attitude with a flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- Can balance the need for both brand awareness and growth tactics
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and can balance short-term needs with long-term goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, management and interpersonal skills