Senior Insights Manager
Job locationZurich, Zurich, Switzerland (On-site)
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionAt Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a Senior Insights Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About The Job
You will be working in the Brand, Customer and Market Global Insights Team, part of the Marketing & Sales division. We strive for business impact by working closely with functional peers, blending strategic, research and analytical methodologies to shape the future direction of our brand.
Your main duties will include:
- Identifying and supporting the framing of strategic insight topics
- Understanding stakeholders’ business priorities and KPIs as well as decision making needs
- Driving the operationalization of a new customer segmentation, working across the business to ensure that our target customers are at the center of decision making
- Overseeing the development of customer microsegments for relevant use cases, in close partnership with our Data team and business functions, enabling effective targeting and activation of our customers
- Leading a Consumer trends programme, in partnership with external agencies, to ensure that evolving consumer behaviours and dynamics are identified and its implications feed into existing planning processes
- Contributing to establish a framework around strategic consumer & brand KPIs, aligned with the company strategy and financial ambition, ensuring cross-functional alignment whilst enabling an understanding of the main drivers for these KPIs
- Mapping key needs, co-creating an annual Insights agenda for key topics & assessing its impact on stakeholders’ priorities/KPIs
- Providing holistic solutions with concrete implications – building on the full Insights and Data Analytics toolbox
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting, preferably within the retail sector, FMCG and/or management consulting
- Experience in driving customer centricity, acting as a representative of the customer within the business
- Proven ability to represent topics and drive decision-making on an executive level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, desirable experience with analytical/ statistical tools and software (e.g. SPSS)
- Team orientation, and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
- Excellent English proficiency, presentation, and communication skills
- Multi-functional experience (Marketing, Sales, Strategy) in addition to Insights/ Analytics is beneficial
- Curiosity and motivation to find simple and effective solutions for complex business challenges
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.