Specialist Global Marketing Procurement: Data & Digital
CompanyThe Coca-Cola Company
Job locationSingapore, Singapore
Region of responsibilityGlobal
DescriptionROLE LOCATION: The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
The Sourcing Specialist supports data sourcing initiatives for The Coca-Cola Company as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organization. The role works closely with the marketing, public affairs & communications and finance organizations
The role is designed to ensure all the day-to-day activities and pre-work on main contracts are well managed, ensure negotiations are well prepared and structured and supplier performance is delivering upon marketing needs. They may own responsibility for some smaller contract and ensures that capability managers are well supported.
- Remit is global ensuring support for brands and OU’s
- Manage projects or processes and operational activities and as an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in complex situations
- Work closely with agency partners and business partners
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
Innovation & Complexity
- Supports improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Solve problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multi-functions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence
- Communicates with contacts typically within agency partners, procurement and marketing on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and activities
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to partner with other capability specialists
- Able to work across functions and teams supporting one TCCC supporting the bigger picture at all times
- High attention to detail and collaboration to achieve results.
- Open minded and looking to continuously learn and adapt
- Able to constructively build robust and trusted relationships
- Positive mindset, curious, hungry to learn and grow and develop Self & Others.
- Able to work at pace and manage several projects simultaneously
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- The candidate will have experience across research, social or digital commerce at a category procurement level or responsibility for data commercial activities at a digital social agency or e-commerce development company
- Strong insight into how the research and digital commerce industry works and key players.
- Strong commercial, relationship building, negotiation, and procurement knowledge:
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Able to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies to ensure that formal supplier agreements activate the elements of the sourcing strategy and support performance standards.
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Knowledge of the category, procurement, industry and business best practices to ensure effective procurement solutions.
- Run cost models, analysis, reports and all supplier performance management.
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance
- Minimum: 7+ years of work experience in a commercial marketing or procurement or relevant related field;. Knowledge of technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
- Global work experience, cross functional teams, strong influencing skills and working across multi projects
Corporate Purchasing; Materials Resource Planning; Database Management; Customer Service; Food And Beverage (F&B); Contracts; Logility; Microsoft Office; Analytical Techniques; Mathematics; Communication; APICS Certification; Procurements; Negotiation; Manufacturing Process Controls; Cost Analysis; Global SAP
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.