As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, how should your agency partnerships adapt and evolve? What are the major challenges and opportunities for agency management leaders?
Share this post
This interactive panel and clinic with WFA, The Observatory International and MediaSense covers the pandemic’s impact on agency management so far and how our panelists are expecting client-agency partnerships to evolve and adapt, including:
• Why and how to help your agencies stay in business
• How to manage/brief/evaluate agencies during crisis
• What, if anything, has changed in terms of measurement (KPIs), and
• Should you hold a pitch right now (and how would that work)
Facilitated by WFA, our panellists include:
• Lucinda Peniston-Baines, Owner & Managing Partner, The Observatory International
• Ryan Kangisser, Managing Partner, Strategy, MediaSense
Key takeaways from the event can be found here.
Answers to questions not covered within the webinar itself can be found here.
A recording of the session can be watched via the embedded video below: