WFA will hold President’s Awards at Global Marketer Week in Tokyo
Share this post
Global Marketer Week will provide the backdrop to the 2018 edition of the WFA President’s Awards. The awards look to recognise association-led industry initiatives which have helped advance the marketer’s agenda and made a real difference.
National advertiser associations in WFA membership are invited to nominate programmes they have led over the course of 2016 and 2017. These must be ‘industry’, rather than company-specific, and can cover areas related to best practice in marketing communications, audience measurement, media transparency, self-regulation, gender equality and diversity, ethics in advertising, sustainability and so on.
The initiatives will be evaluated by WFA President and RBS CMO David Wheldon and honoured during the WFA Gala Dinner on 17 May in Tokyo. National advertiser associations wishing to submit entries should do so by 9th March 2018. The submission form can be downloaded here.
Previous editions were held in Istanbul, Brussels, Marrakech and Toronto. Former winners in 2010, 2013, 2015 and 2017 include:
- Australian Association of National Advertisers
- China Association of National Advertisers
- Association of Advertisers (Finland)
- Swedish Advertisers
- Pakistan Advertisers Society
- Union des Annonceurs (France)
- Asociación Nacional de Anunciantes (Peru)
- Indian Society of Advertisers
- Asociación Nacional de Anunciantes (Chile)
- Union Belge des Annonceurs (Belgium)
- Incorporated Society of British Advertisers
- Association of Advertisers in Ireland
- Utenti Pubblicità Associati (Italy)
- ANFO Annonsørforeningen (Norway)
- Association of National Advertisers (USA)