Registration for the whole week is open to global or regional marketers in WFA membership. Non-members can register for the Global Marketer Conference, the highlight event of the week, held Thursday May 16.
Global Marketer Week 2024
- Jonathan Adashek Jonathan Chief Communications Officer and SVP, Marketing and Communications, IBM40% of companies have not yet deployed AI, underscoring a dramatic gap between hype and use. 2024 will be the year of overcoming barriers of entry to AI, including the skills gap, data complexity and, crucially, trust. Jonathan will share on how marketers and communicators can move to build trust in technology and help move companies out of the AI sandbox.
- Marcel Marcondes Marcel Global Chief Marketing Officer, AB InBevAB InBev’s Global Chief Marketing Officer will share one of the most inspiring stories of a company transformation driven by marketing. From a follower to a leader in creative capabilities, to developing a culture of sustainable growth, AB InBev is harnessing marketing's super-powers to create a future with more cheers.
- Raja Rajamannar Raja WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, MastercardRaja is responsible for building the Mastercard brand, driving business for its products and services and advancing sustainable competitive differentiation for the company. Raja comes to Mastercard with a history of innovation and business transformation. Before joining the company, he served as the Chief Transformation Officer of Anthem (formerly, WellPoint), a Fortune 500 health insurance company. Earlier, he was at Citigroup for 15 years holding a number of leadership roles, including Global Chief Marketing Officer, Cards and Payments, and before that he spent 7 years with Unilever in sales and product management roles. He started his career with Asian Paints in India.
- Jane Wakely Jane Chief Consumer & Marketing Officer, PepsiCoJane Wakely, Chief Consumer & Marketing Officer, has been at PepsiCo since January 2022, where she oversees the Global Consumer organization across different PepsiCo brands, which includes R&D, Marketing, Insights, Design and Category Strategy. Prior to PepsiCo, Jane was the lead CMO at Mars Incorporated for 21 years, where she was a driving force in the transformation of Mars’ consumer functions, leading and launching Mars’ innovative mandate for sustainable growth with people, data, creativity, and purpose at its heart. Jane began her career at Procter & Gamble and was one of the founding members of GARM.
- Allyson Witherspoon Allyson Corporate Vice President, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Nissan Motor CorporationAllyson’s journey within the world of Nissan is as unique as the world-leading innovative marketing helping to drive Nissan’s global success.
Register for Global Marketer Week
Open to WFA members
Global Marketer Week tickets are available for WFA members, meaning global or regional marketers in WFA membership. The tickets are free and include access to the fora, the Global Marketer Conference and dinners during the whole week.
Register for the Global Marketer Conference
Open to non-members
Global Marketer Conference tickets are available for non-members at a rate of $600 (CAD). The conference takes place on Thursday May 16. Members of the Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA) and national marketers within WFA membership enjoy a discounted rate of $350 (CAD). If you are applicable for a discounted rate, but have not received the unique code yet, please contact email@example.com.
WFA's Executive Committee meets quarterly to discuss the organisation's priorities and guide the WFA strategy. The Executive Committee is made up of senior corporate and national association representatives.
This session will be hybrid.
The Annual General Meeting provides WFA members a review of the past year's activities, challenges and major achievements.
Join us and our hosts for an unforgettable dinner.
The WFA CMO Forum is an invitation-only event for global marketing leaders.
The WFA Media Forum provides peers the chance to discuss & tackle common media challenges and further our industry's agenda.
The Policy Forum is meant for public affairs professionals. During the Policy Forum, we look at the fast-changing pressures from environmental, social and governance (ESG) perspectives, the way companies need to respond, the role of policy in helping companies respond and how these translate in practice into company frameworks or policies for responsible marketing.
The WFA Global Marketer Conference is the Global Marketer Week's flagship event. During the conference, the most senior line-up of global marketers takes the stage.
This year the conference theme will be about becoming better brands: brands around the world are increasingly under the spotlight; accountable to people, planet, regulators and shareholders. How are the world’s best marketers using their powers of creativity and innovation to build better and stronger brands which our stakeholders and consciences can be proud of?
Join us for an unforgettable dinner.
The National Associations Council (NAC)is the global forum for heads and representatives of national advertiser associations in WFA membership. The NAC offers a unique opportunity to learn from each other, collaborate and share ideas, insights & success stories.
See last year's highlights
Plan your trip
Where to stay?
The week’s hub hotel will be the Park Hyatt.
Global Marketer Conference
The week’s flagship event will take place at The Carlu, located within a 20-minute walking distance from the hub hotel, Park Hyatt, and easily accessible by public transport.
Please get in touch with us should you need an invitation letter in order to apply for a visa to enter Canada.
Sponsors & partners
Interested in partnership opportunities for WFA Global Marketer Week 2024?
Gala Dinner Sponsor
Get analysis, insights & opinions from the world's top marketers
Sign up to our newsletter.I subscribe