NABS, a UK wellbeing charity for the advertising an media industry, presented the results of a survey that highlights the worrying meltal health condition of many marketing professionals.
Share this post
The results, based on the responses of 576 UK advertising and media industry employees found:
- 64% of respondents say they have considered leaving the industry at some point because their wellbeing was being affected by their work
- 36% say their mental health over the past 12 months has been either poor or very poor
- 60% say work has had a negative impact on their wellbeing over the past 12 months
- 46% say they wouldn’t feel comfortable talking to their line manager if work was having a negative impact on their mental health
- 33% say their senior leadership team doesn’t encourage positive workplace wellbeing within their organisation
- 26% say they have a long term mental health condition
For more indepth information, visit NABS survey findings.